Why isn’t TE Julius Thomas producing for Miami Dolphins? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why isn’t TE Julius Thomas producing for Miami Dolphins?

I heard a lot of chatter after we signed him that J-ville was holding him back he'll be awesome here. Maybe he's not producing because he is washed up like his recent seasons showed.

The question isn't "why isn't he producing"...that is obvious. The real question is "why the hell is he still getting playing time?"

Dude is overpaid, and a bad pickup. Watching guys like Kelce and Gronk, it gets old watching our out of shape "big splash TE" and the GM/coach should be held responsible.

Dude is overpaid, and a bad pickup. Watching guys like Kelce and Gronk, it gets old watching our out of shape "big splash TE" and the GM/coach should be held responsible.
There's probably 20+ teams that desire a Kelce/Gronk type, that's not my issue. I find it very frustrating how little we value the position.

It was better yesterday mainly cause we stopped using thomas at the poa in the run game

Had a chance at a fade where cutler basically lead him out of bounds with the throw.

Not the best placement but late in the stem that balls leading him to the sideline which is not where it should be which helps the db use the sideline as a defender

julius-thomas.jpg

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...e-julius-thomas-producing-for-miami-dolphins/
because he's not that good and we don't have manning

so what would you like to happen to the gm and coach? Fire them?

Gase opened up double TE's which helped. I wish we could get Sims back from the bears.

Back
Top Bottom