Why so down on RB Elliott? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why so down on RB Elliott?

Im preparing mentally for the eventuality that the Fins actually trade up for a ****ing running back, right after letting a solid one walk for 1.5M, right after trading down for a salary dump and a question mark MLB...I might need some yoga lessons from Ricky in order to restrein myself from breaking valuable **** in my house... I mean just thinking about it.... ****! PLEASE! DONT ****ING DO IT!

Why are most people on here so down on Elliott as the the pick? The guy is projected to be a great RB. Not sure why so many are down on this draft. We can have a great RB. I liked Lamar Miller but I just don't think he was great. Please explain.
The RB in the first round part.

I find some of these comparisons very interesting. First the, he isn't Gurley. Everyone realizes they are the same size? Elliott ran for a crap pile of yards and tds, Gurley was hurt as well. Elliott has put together to of the most impressive seasons. The argument he plays on a great team then also kills Cook next year as that entire team from the last years now plays in Sunday's, so he can't be that great. I can already here the Fournette runs to upright profiling already like Henry this year.the kid from Stanford isn't going to test as well as everyone wants. But we all passed on Elliott.

For the record, I think Cook is going to be outstanding. Funny thing is I think Elliott is going to be as well. I also understand we can probably get a good rb in a later round, but will he have Elliott's impact from day one? Honest question. If you look back to last year Gurley is the only back to get 1000. Rawls was second. I'm willing to bet Elliott has the best rookie rb season next year. So why would we not want that?

If the board falls a certain way Elliot would be an outstanding pick. Just don't pass on a VH3 or Jack for him.

Back
Top Bottom