Why so many Jets fans???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why so many Jets fans????

jfleag61

Active Roster
Reaction score
I was wondering why so many Jets fans were on this site...so I googled jets forums, and checked out a few. Now I know why.....BOARRRRRRRIIIINNNNG. Not alot of discussion, just alot of chest pumpin' and "what are you wearing to the game?" type stuff on one, and another, all they talk about is "Who was the better QB, WR, RB, OC, etc, during their time.

Hear is one post during the "debate" who was the better QB Ken O'brian, or Penny??

"It's a tough comparison with the differences in the era's they played. If Chad was never injured I don't think this would even be a question, but he was and clearly his career suffered because of that.

Chad had more playoff success, but O'Brien played before free agency when there was less parity, before the west coast offense was used across the league and when DB's could still touch WR's.

I think O'Brien probably had the better receiving corps, but Chad may have had the better overall teams.

Both had scumbag HOF QB's to contend with in their division."

HA....Both had "scumbag HOF QB's to contend with".....Love that line!! So I guess Marino is the reason why O'Brian didn't have a GREAT career? I thought we only played each other twice a year??? What stopped him the rest of the season?:confused:

I was wondering why so many Jets fans were on this site...so I googled jets forums, and checked out a few. Now I know why.....BOARRRRRRRIIIINNNNG. Not alot of discussion, just alot of chest pumpin' and "what are you wearing to the game?" type stuff on one, and another, all they talk about is "Who was the better QB, WR, RB, OC, etc, during their time.

Hear is one post during the "debate" who was the better QB Ken O'brian, or Penny??

"It's a tough comparison with the differences in the era's they played. If Chad was never injured I don't think this would even be a question, but he was and clearly his career suffered because of that.

Chad had more playoff success, but O'Brien played before free agency when there was less parity, before the west coast offense was used across the league and when DB's could still touch WR's.

I think O'Brien probably had the better receiving corps, but Chad may have had the better overall teams.

HA....Both had "scumbag HOF QB's to contend with".....Love that line!! So I guess Marino is the reason why O'Brian didn't have a GREAT career? I thought we only played each other twice a year??? What stopped him the rest of the season?:confused:

1) The Jets are coming off a bye week.
2) Some of us are here all the time.
3) I made the comment about the "scumbag HOF QB's", and I like how you took it out of context to make a strawman argument. First of all, it was obviously a sarcastic comment in regards to the "scumbag" part. Secondly, it was part of a list of differences and similarities to consider when comparing there careers. No where in that post did I ever attempt to blame Marino for O'Briens lack of success.

It was the bye week and some idiot kept posting those dumb threads. We also don't have much to ***** about over at TGG right now so we don't have 10 new Fire Rex Ryan threads every day. You can thank the retarded Fins trolls (some of them post here and haven't shown their face on TGG since the Jets beat the Fins but that's another story) who felt the need to tell us all how much better the Fins were than the Jets all off season for the influx of Jets fans like me.

I do know this, it would be nice to have the jets record right now. They are just playn some good ball right now. Hate to say it but thats just the way it is.

Whiteshoe.... JUST PLAYIN'..!!! I knew it was you that said it...just wanted to know how long it would take for a response. I didn't like when we had to go against O'Brian either, and I liked Penny since BEFORE he was a Dolphin. Where I live, I don't see alot of Fin, or Jets fans, and it's always nice to stumble across a Jets fan (older than 40) when I'm out so that we can sit down, have a beer or two, and talke about our "storied" rivalry.

Makes them feel better about their lives coming here? I really don't know..always been a few of em roaming around it seems and I've been here a while. Can't wrap my head around it, nyjung won't ever reply to my questions about the issue it seems (granted I don't always check), but when I do..

Of course since they are leading the division and we are "only" 3-3 they come here. If it's the other way around they wouldn't be here, especially most of these stragglers that showed up out of nowhere. I think I've been to Gang Green once, so maybe someone can explain to me why a Jets fan has more posts than I do on this forum (nyjunc). I don't know if it's just sad or what to say.

Why do people ask this question every week?

Why do Dolphin fans go to Jet forums?

I think its great. Adds an opposing view to a subject.

They come here because they are actually good this year and they can talk smack. When they suck, they all stay away. F**K the jests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JETS fans have nothing better to do. Haven't you seen all the Jersey shows they all douche baggy, and all there wives are gold diggers with nothing better to do then gossip and spend money they dont have. HAHA Broke *******.

I was here during Dolphins bye week. All I saw was how terrible Henne was and how people would give up on the team. Jets boards may have been boring in their bye week, but Dolphin boards were pretty sad really.

BTW, I find your sig very disturbing. Extremely sick!

Who takes a picture of their pregnant dog's butthole?

Not pregnant....at least I hope not (fixed male). Don't know why he always does that....he actually is bent over with his chest on the ground and *** in the air.
My wife says he's mooning people....hence the use as a sig.

Not pregnant....at least I hope not (fixed male). Don't know why he always does that....he actually is bent over with his chest on the ground and *** in the air.
My wife says he's mooning people....hence the use as a sig.

Yea bro. Thats gross.

Jets fans never change, they talk crap every year early then stick their heads in the dirt and wonder why they are still fans of that pathetic franchise.

Back
Top Bottom