Why so many Jets fans???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why so many Jets fans????

Before we do any chest pumping, how about filling up the stadium with fans of the home team exclusively?

Er, maybe because half of New Jersey moved to Florida thru the years ?? Some of the posters on here make worse posts then the Jets fans make.

Before we do any chest pumping, how about filling up the stadium with fans of the home team exclusively?

Not many teams fill up the stadium with exclusively their fans. When you have a place such as Florida is, many cheer for the Dolphins until their team,where they previously lived, comes into town. I sat with Pittsburgh fans around me last Sunday, they all lived in S. Florida and their team is the Steelers when in town.

Why so many Jets fans on this site - simple, they want to be have a legacy like the Dolphins

Wow if I spent as much time on JETS boards as some of these clowns spend on OUR board, I would be seriously depressed. They must have ugly wives or something.

That's stupid. Almost every stadium gets a ton of opposing fans these days. Watch other games besides the Dolphins, including Dolphins away games(where our fans typically represent well.) South Florida just gets it twice as bad cause its a hot bed for relocation for Northerners.

clear.gif

Not pregnant....at least I hope not (fixed male). Don't know why he always does that....he actually is bent over with his chest on the ground and *** in the air.
My wife says he's mooning people....hence the use as a sig.

Looks more like Chad Henne to me than a dog's butt..

Im guessing thats not possible? Maybe fans from opposing teams wanna watch the game too? Wow...I sympathize with the posters of such posts!

Wow if I spent as much time on JETS boards as some of these clowns spend on OUR board, I would be seriously depressed. They must have ugly wives or something.

You probably would be depressed. Hey, I would be depressed too if my team went barely .500 while my biggest rival went 5-1. Threads coming out of 5-1 team boards really do make things much depressing. Whereas here I am surfing the board of my teams biggest rival thats going 3-3 and reading threads such as Fire Henning, bench Henne, Start Hennington, I mean Pennington.

I really want u guys to win a game every once in a while. Love the "Vontae is better than Revis" threads after every victory - They've won 3 out of last 9.

Makes them feel better about their lives coming here? I really don't know..always been a few of em roaming around it seems and I've been here a while. Can't wrap my head around it, nyjung won't ever reply to my questions about the issue it seems (granted I don't always check), but when I do..

Of course since they are leading the division and we are "only" 3-3 they come here. If it's the other way around they wouldn't be here, especially most of these stragglers that showed up out of nowhere. I think I've been to Gang Green once, so maybe someone can explain to me why a Jets fan has more posts than I do on this forum (nyjunc). I don't know if it's just sad or what to say.

It's fun to argue with fans of the team we hate the most.
Plus there's the fact that Phin fans start sooooooo many threads about the Jets.

I'm a Dolphins fan but wow.....those are some ****ing retarded post. Absolutely embarrassing.

lol....my co-worker just looked at me and asked....what the **** are you laughing about.

WhiteShoes doesn't annoy me. EVERY other jet fan on here can go to hell!

Back
Top Bottom