Why so many Jets fans???? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why so many Jets fans????

Gang Green and Patriot's Planet are boring and they talk more about "*** clowns" and celebrity gossip then they do their teams.
Bill's Zone has slightly more content, but FH has more quality conversation about what is happening with our team, the AFC East and the NFL then the other three sites combined.

Gang Green and Patriot's Planet are boring and they talk more about "*** clowns" and celebrity gossip then they do their teams.
Bill's Zone has slightly more content, but FH has more quality conversation about what is happening with our team, the AFC East and the NFL then the other three sites combined.

Like these ones?

Who cares, I like members from all teams to come here. It keeps things interesting, troll or not I enjoy it. Jets are a good Football team and I wish we had their record. Chances are they are going to Super Bowl if they keep playing the way they are. I presume as the season goes along they will only get better, barring injuries of course.

You probably would be depressed. Hey, I would be depressed too if my team went barely .500 while my biggest rival went 5-1. Threads coming out of 5-1 team boards really do make things much depressing. Whereas here I am surfing the board of my teams biggest rival thats going 3-3 and reading threads such as Fire Henning, bench Henne, Start Hennington, I mean Pennington.

I really want u guys to win a game every once in a while. Love the "Vontae is better than Revis" threads after every victory - They've won 3 out of last 9.

You know it really is amazing. Yes you are having a good year so far but we are two referees calls from both possibly being 4-2. But having said that I still think you are a better team right now. What I cant stand is this talk about franchises. Jet fans seem to always let the facts get in the way. So here we go since the the AFL/NFL merger:

wins Losses Playoffs Division-Titles SuperBowl-Championships Winning-Seasons

Dolphins 392 262 22 13 2 29
Jets 279 354 11 6 0 13

Not even in the same league. Your super bowl victory was pre-merger. So I give you credit for this year so far but when it comes to talking about franchises and legacies just SHUT UP because you are not in the same atmosphere.

You know it really is amazing. Yes you are having a good year so far but we are two referees calls from both possibly being 4-2. But having said that I still think you are a better team right now. What I cant stand is this talk about franchises. Jet fans seem to always let the facts get in the way. So here we go since the the AFL/NFL merger:

Jets 279 354 11 6 0 13

Not even in the same league. Your super bowl victory was pre-merger. So I give you credit for this year so far but when it comes to talking about franchises and legacies just SHUT UP because you are not in the same atmosphere.

sure the jets sucked for a long time, but all those wins got the dolphins **** also

they won 2 superbowls in the early 70's a couple of years after the jets lone win but otherwise there success has meant nothing

1984 was a good year but they lost to a great 49er team and 1982 they went to the superbowl but thats only cause don shula cheated because he was still bitter about the snowplow game and decided to cheat just like the pats coach did against him

Looks more like Chad Henne to me than a dog's butt..

lol...I changed my sig pic!! I had a pic of my dog with his *** in the air (cuz my wife said it looked like he was mooning people), and under the pic I wrote "here's to you bills, jets and pats fans!! For some reason, all of a sudden(after it had been up for over a month) I started getting crap from people sayin' it was sick, gross, disturbing, etc, etc, so I changed it.

JETS fans have nothing better to do. Haven't you seen all the Jersey shows they all douche baggy, and all there wives are gold diggers with nothing better to do then gossip and spend money they dont have. HAHA Broke *******.

And the douche bags that are too douchey for NJ move to miami.

Your state has more douche bag guido's than NY/NJ area

Oh and I came here to look around because one of your own came to a Jet MB and post smack. Didn't knock him, came to see what it was like on his board.

It's kinda like when people slow down to look at a car accident. You don't wanna really look, but you look anyway and feel fortunate you're not in that accident. Thats kinda why I come here I think.

Jets 279 354 11 6 0 13

So you quoted a post of mine where I said why I like coming here on FH, and started your franchise bull ****? Great for you guys that you have a better franchise. Apparently, they are s*cking right now.

Back
Top Bottom