Why the Jets should be better than the Dolphins again | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Jets should be better than the Dolphins again

Another poster claimed Jones faced easier competition, I just "traded" the 2 backs so i showed the #s for each vs. the other div teams. Jones played against better rush Ds in his div and he had great success against the AFC east teams while Ronnie struggled against the NFC North. brow had 2 100 yd games(and a 9 yard game) against the AFC East while brown only had 4 100 yd games all year.

I hope you arent talking about me. If so, I never claimed Jones had easier competition. I mean even comparing what Jones did against the same teams as Brown did doesn't make sense b/c the teams have different OL-men, different schemes, different playbooks, and are just different.

We can go until 2020 having another weiner measuring contest. It's the same crap we always get into. There is no solution

You cant have it both ways. If you want to say that Ginn will put up Welker numbers (which lead the team) you have to say that Revis will be an upgrade at corner. If you want to say Revis might be a bust or not contribute you have to say the exact same thing for Ginn at this point in time.

Since neither has played an nfl game you have to assume they will both be upgrades or non factors. It does no good for you to say revis might not be good and Ginn will be the leading reciever and vice versa.

I don't presume to know what Ginn or Revis will do. I never claimed to know **** about how either player will do

I was taking away Chi and Mia from the discussion as ithey had switched teams and were facing the opposite divisions.

brown against GB, Minny and Detroit:

41 rushes, 132 yards, 3.2 YPC, 0 TDs

Jones against NYJ, NE and Buf:

67 rushes, 330 yds, 4.9 YPC, 0 TDs

What the hell do these stats have to do with anything? Isn't Chicago a run first team? When did they play NYJ, NE and Buf? Did these teams have players that were out dude to injury?

Too many situations to compare the 2. Just wait until the ****ing season starts

What the hell do these stats have to do with anything? Isn't Chicago a run first team? When did they play NYJ, NE and Buf? Did these teams have players that were out dude to injury?

Too many situations to compare the 2. Just wait until the ****ing season starts

It was brought up that Jones faced easier opponents so I showed the #s against the other teams dvision foes.

Back
Top Bottom