Why?!?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why?!?!

i would rather him take his time rather than fire people then realize he doesnt have anyone to replace them

For the apologist who keep on saying "We only missed the playoffs by one game".....and What? you think this pathetic irrelevant team would have gone far in the playoffs?????? The bar for pathetic Ireland, wimp Philbin and clueless Sherman, division championship, superbowl and World Champs...........but as I mentioned in a previous post ..........the "woosification of Miami football is now complete" we have become totally irrelevant............hopefully the fans particularly those lucky enough to be around in the 70's will not become tolerant of such mediocity. There is absolutely no question that Ross should have been ready to fire the whole lot and be on the offensive for looking for a replacement. Anything short of that (which is what has happened) is a total failure in my modest opinion. GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!

we've only become irrelevant to emotionally high-strung, overreacting fans. The general consensus outside of the dolphins fan base is that we are close.

we've only become irrelevant to emotionally high-strung, overreacting fans. The general consensus outside of the dolphins fan base is that we are close.

close to what exactly?

we've had 2 winning seasons and 1 playoff appearance in the last 10 years. emotionally high strung? **** that noise.They're not emotionally high strung, they're sick of people acting like the product on the field is acceptable.

Apologist fans are like the douchebags who peaked in high school and spent the last 10 years talking about how great they were 10 years ago.

It's been greater than 72 hours....

Why hasn't anyone been fired yet?!?!?

Not even Sherman?!?!?!

I can not go through another season of underachieving and ill preparation again!

Ross make some moves ya ugly muck!

A real owner would've fired everyone right after the Jests game.

Because Ross doesn't make reactionary, emotionally-driven, bad decisions. He makes deliberate, slow, and plodding bad decisions. :ponder:

He's a billionaire and we're not. His decision making process is most likely a bit more refined than the reactionary crowd on this forum. I'd like to see changes but knee jerk decisions are not something I want from anyone with authority.

He's a billionaire and we're not. His decision making process is most likely a bit more refined than the reactionary crowd on this forum. I'd like to see changes but knee jerk decisions are not something I want from anyone with authority.

Me thinks you missed my point entirely.

Ross himself admitted he wasn't prepared for the possibility that they would lose the last 2 games AND he gave the Red Menace an extension during the season after an awful offseason draft/FA class. What does that say about his football decision making process to you?

Lol I love this argument. He's richer than me therefore he MUST be smarter than me. Particularly when it comes to evaluating football people because that has a TON to do with real estate development....
The guy is a blowjob. Ireland shouldve been gone years ago and the team quit on Philbin. Anyone who can't see that has no business being in football in any capacity.

Ross himself admitted he wasn't prepared for the possibility that they would lose the last 2 games AND he gave the Red Menace an extension during the season after an awful offseason draft/FA class. What does that say about his football decision making process to you?

Wrong. Ireland was extended before the season. They waited to announce it during the season to try to soften the fan revolt.

To elaborate on my point, Ross isn't exactly a rags to riches business genius story. His uncle, Max Fisher was huge money in Detroit back in the 40s and 50s. He owned one of the largest chains of gas stations in the Midwest. He died with a net worth of 775 million.
Ross came from money, lots of it. There is such a thing as DUMB LUCK in life. And Ross appears to put the DUMB in dumb ****ing luck

Back
Top Bottom