Why?!?! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why?!?!

It's been greater than 72 hours....

Why hasn't anyone been fired yet?!?!?

Not even Sherman?!?!?!

I can not go through another season of underachieving and ill preparation again!

Ross make some moves ya ugly muck!

This pretty much echos how I feel about the last 72+ hours

I was at the Jests game and let me tell you, it was such a depressing game to be at. I wanted Ireland and the entire coaching staff fired by halftime. From where I was sitting, you could smell Sherman crapping his pants when the Jets took a one score lead. It was either that or the Jests fans sitting near me. Something smelled like ****.

Maybe so, but I guess I just don't have a problem with him thinking it through. I agree status quo is unacceptable.

Just to be clear... I really wasn't criticizing the length of deliberation. I was lamenting the fact that we really can't count on Ross to do the right thing despite taking an extended amount of time to think about it.

Just to be clear... I really wasn't criticizing the length of deliberation. I was lamenting the fact that we really can't count on Ross to do the right thing despite taking an extended amount of time to think about it.

I think if Ross was going to fire the Red Menace he would have done it already. Could Ross just "promote" Ireland to something with a cool and important sounding title but has no actual power or influence?

Back
Top Bottom