Wicked Bored---Worst Player in Miami History!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wicked Bored---Worst Player in Miami History!!

MarksBrothers85

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My thoughts would be any player playing defense for the Dolphins between 1986 and 1989!! (Minus John Offerdahl and Jeff Cross of course)

Yea I would have to say Ray Lucas. Anyone in the 80's were before my generation so I couldn't say

LB Chuck Bullough!!! He filled in for an injured John Offerdahl (big surprise) in that week 1 1994 shootout with the Pats and Ben Coates ate him up. The following week we slid Bryan Cox inside and started a young Dwight Hollier at OLB and our defense was solid.

Cecil Collins had to be the absolute worst Dolphin player in recent memory anyway. 3.3 yards a carry and a felon as well!!! Good riddance. :shakeno:

By the nature of the question I dont think anyone can remember the worst player we have had.There have been dozens of them whose names we cant even remember.But there have been a lot of high profile draft picks I can remember and I am sure you can add to the list.How about,Kumerow,Norton,Fletcher,Cade Mc Nown (Not a draft pick but high profile bust nevertheless)

I have been watching dolphind football for 15 years now and there is simply no debate, Ray Lucas was the most horrible player hands down, only Ron Dayne puzzles me more as to why they receive or recieved a pay check.
Second place goes to lawrence Phillips/ cecil collins, they were so bad they only count as half, totalling into one huge useless criminal waste of space.

History time Again

I am a mid to late '80s fins buff. Take your pick Rick Graf and John Bosa 2nd & 1st round '87. Or Jackie Shipp traded up in '84 to secure him-1st and two 3rds in exchange for the bills 1st. How about Eric Kumerow 16th overall pick in the '88 draft. No wonder we couldn't make the playoffs despite having Dan Marino. :shakeno:

MarksBrothers85 said:
My thoughts would be any player playing defense for the Dolphins between 1986 and 1989!! (Minus John Offerdahl and Jeff Cross of course)

Ray Lucas and Jerry Wilson hands down.

Worst coach.....

Tie between D-Coordinators Chuck Studley and Tom Olivadotti

DOLPHAN1 said:
john bosa. shula is still kicking himself for that pick!

I can't go with John Bosa because he was like Yatil Green.
Good players but injury ridden.

Back
Top Bottom