Wicked Bored---Worst Player in Miami History!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wicked Bored---Worst Player in Miami History!!

samurai zach said:
Ray Lucas
Jamar Fletcher
Mark Royals
Mark Royals? He certainly wasnt good, but u cant comepare him to your first 2 selections and others like Cecil the "illegal decil" Collins.

karim abdul jabar , the opposing defense just needed to blow his direction and he'd fall

Yateel Green. Another year we needed a RB and grabed a WR. Another WR from florida. HE NEVER PLAYED A DOWN!!!!!!! :cry: :shakeno:

Although Kumerow should be mentioned, I would say the CB pair of Lankford and Jusdson was the worst period in Dolphins history. They would never go away!

It's important that we still mention Ollividatti even though he wasn't a player. This is the man personally responsible for Marino never winning a championship.

Good lord, some of these answers are just SILLY!!

Yatil Green??
Karim??

I mean stuff like that is just silly. Karim got 1000 yards. He was a tireless worker, a high character guy. And he left it all on the field.

Yatil?? He never played. Tore two ACLs. That makes him the worst ever??

Please guys, a little more substance is needed. Be serious.

I'll nominate someone like J.B. Brown or Paul Lankford. I'd stop breathing whenever a deep pass was thrown and the camera had yet to reveal who was downfield.

Derrius Thompson. When you consistently drop balls that hit you directly in the hands, you shouldn't even be a teams waterboy, much less starting WR. Why this guy continued to see the field last year puzzles me, almost as much as the fact that many of you guys want him as our #3 next year.

My nominee:

"Earth Quake" Eddie Blake ---- guy was a second round pick and was gone before you knew it

Muck said:
Good lord, some of these answers are just SILLY!!

Yatil Green??
Karim??

I mean stuff like that is just silly. Karim got 1000 yards. He was a tireless worker, a high character guy. And he left it all on the field.

Yatil?? He never played. Tore two ACLs. That makes him the worst ever??

Please guys, a little more substance is needed. Be serious.

I'll nominate someone like J.B. Brown or Paul Lankford. I'd stop breathing whenever a deep pass was thrown and the camera had yet to reveal who was downfield.

In JB Brown's defense it seemed as though if he was within one yard of the intended receiver he automatically got a pass interference call. I've seen Patrick Surtain rape WR's and not get a flag. A lot of the CB position is reputation. Oh and by the way JB Brown was not very good and in no way am I comparing him to Surtain. I was just very frustrated back in the 90's when it seemed like if JB Brown just breathed on the other receiver it drew a flag.

afiorentino said:
My nominee:

"Earth Quake" Eddie Blake ---- guy was a second round pick and was gone before you knew it

Yeah there was a lot of hype around this guy. Will he play DT??? Will he go back to G???? He's big and fast!!!! He never played a down in Miami!!!!

I think I was there!

F150&Dolfan said:
LB Chuck Bullough!!! He filled in for an injured John Offerdahl (big surprise) in that week 1 1994 shootout with the Pats and Ben Coates ate him up. The following week we slid Bryan Cox inside and started a young Dwight Hollier at OLB and our defense was solid.
Was this the game when Danny threw a beautiful deep ball on fourth down to Irving Friar to win the game??? It was raining like hell for most of the game. Man alive, Dan was a well oiled machine that day. It was a beautiful thing.

What about Jerris Mcphail. Who the hell was he and where did he come from. What freakin drug was Jimmy taking!!! oh well, he(Jimmy) sure did a good job with our defense. Its still Jimmy's D.

Back
Top Bottom