will houston draft reggie bush? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will houston draft reggie bush?

Boomer said:
Adam Schefter is, as usual, talking out of his back pipe. This is the guy who said last year that we absolutely wouldn't take a running back. He's fallen squarely into the trap marked "You are a fool to believe anything in the last 2 weeks before the draft".

The only way they do anything is if they get a blockbuster offer. Houston are merely getting Bush to start discussing money, by using Super Mario as a tool.
yeah didn' schefter pretty much guarantee that we'd take braylon edwards?

If Texas does draft Bush I hope they can put a solid team around him, otherwise you got Barry Sanders all over again. A great player on a bad team.

schisno said:
If Texas does draft Bush I hope they can put a solid team around him, otherwise you got Barry Sanders all over again. A great player on a bad team.

They already have a solid team around him. They just had HORRIBLE coaching.

David Carr
Andre Johnson
Eric Moulds
Jeb Putzier
Jerome Mathis
Domanick Davis
Reggie Bush

That is one SCARY offense.

UF Fin Kat said:
they still have big questions in several areas on the defense.

That's true. I think they are going to look like the Colts of 2 or 3 years ago. Scary offense, but can't stop anybody. They are going to win and lose a lot of shootouts.

I still think they're Oline is questionable. WR depth is also a concern. The defense has plenty of holes. Doesn't help they have Indy and Jax in their division either, although they always play Jax tough.

Motion said:
I still think they're Oline is questionable. WR depth is also a concern. The defense has plenty of holes. Doesn't help they have Indy and Jax in their division either, although they always play Jax tough.

They have Mike Flanagan at Center now. That will allow the rest of the linemen to shift to different positions. That and LT were the line's biggest holes. They will draft an OT in the 2nd round to fill the final hole.

As far as WR goes, that is one of their deepest positions. They have Andre Johnson, Eric Moulds, Jerome Mathis, Derrick Armstrong (Best hands on the team.) Reggie Bush will also count as a WR.

It is a tough division though. The Colts are always tough, The Jags are tough although the Texans beat them quite often, and the Titans will be better too.

the titans will have growing pains with a new QB, they should probably finish in last. unless matt leinart starts every game then they'll win the division. :)

UF Fin Kat said:
the titans will have growing pains with a new QB, they should probably finish in last. unless matt leinart starts every game then they'll win the division. :)

:lol:

If they want to smokescreen teams they should talk to Brickshaw.

I really dont think Texans want Bush. I think they have to take him.

Kind of off topic. Does anyone remember how The Raiders fleeced Casserly and the Texans in a trade for Phillip Buchanon. How bad was that.

PhinsPhan said:

Kind of off topic. Does anyone remember how The Raiders fleeced Casserly and the Texans in a trade for Phillip Buchanon. How bad was that.

Maybe Bush is the smokescreen for D'Brick :wink:

Kubiak knows the value of a dominant Oline. Thats been my bold prediction for awhile now.

PhinsPhan said:

Yeah, and Buchanon is still on the roster. Casserly blew that one.

I don't think any team in the NFL can say they don't want Bush. Once in a generation prospect, IMO.

Motion said:
Maybe Bush is the smokescreen for D'Brick :wink:

Kubiak knows the value of a dominant Oline. Thats been my bold prediction for awhile now.
yes but he also knows you don't have to spend too much in getting good linemen for his system.

Back
Top Bottom