will houston draft reggie bush? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will houston draft reggie bush?

UF Fin Kat said:
yes but he also knows you don't have to spend too much in getting good linemen for his system.

Correct. He needs the smaller, quicker o-linemen that most teams don't want.

UF Fin Kat said:
yes but he also knows you don't have to spend too much in getting good linemen for his system.

Have they restructured Todd Wade's deal yet? :lol:

Motion said:
Nope, been saying it for months.

Same here. I just read an article (probably the one UF is talking about), on either NFL.com or ESPN.com that, that basically said the reasons why it doesn't look likely the Texans will take Bush, and, aside from the contract talks point, and the fact that they didn't roll out the red carpet for him and he didn't meet everyone, they are the reasons I have been saying.

They JUST signed Davis to a new deal, and, given a line, he is a very capable runner (as would Carr be a very capable QB given an O-Line and a CHANCE to throw without getting sacked), and they have the return man already, and there are already questions about whether or not Bush can be an every down workload back in the NFL. Those are the reasons I don't think they should, or will, take Bush. If I were them I would trade down and get D'Brick (and extra picks) and finally get Carr some protection and give Davis a big upgrade to run behind. They COULD draft Bush and then trade him, like the Manning/Rivers situation. They could also draft him and keep him, which I think would be a mistake, but I really think they will trade down, or draft him and trade him, thye don't need him.

MadLib said:
Can you imagine if Bush was not selected by Houston at #1, that would make it very probable for the Jets to land him considering New Orleans has a clear cut franchise back in Deuce McCallister. This would be a nightmare for all dolfans.

People here in New Orleans aren't so high on Duece that they would want to pass Bush.

Back
Top Bottom