Will Miami Explode this Sunday? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Miami Explode this Sunday?

i'm really feeling that culpepper and chambers are gonna be huge. they looked great in the second half of the steelers game.

ITS OUR GAME!!!!

Our secondary might be our weakness, but their lack at QB and WR positions aren't making us worse, they are making our weak point a solid point against them...

Our running and passing game will be awesome against their defense and their rush will be stopped by our DTs!

Not many people have faith in Culpepper and Chambers just because of the past and first week..., but wait til you see a little more of practice and chemistry when we will play a defense that is a lot worse than last week's, also the overall team is a lot worse...

I say no because I watched the Bills defense today

I guess I can't be a realist and a fan at the same time

The Bills D is, in no way what the Steelers D is. The Phins should really win this one, especially because its the home opener. I see our defense gettting a lot of pressure on Losman. That O line is anything but spectacular, im thinking that will be the key to the game, get in Losmans face and let his inexperience shine through.

The Bills D is, in no way what the Steelers D is. The Phins should really win this one

I think the Phins will win, but we won't whip the Bills defense

they got Tripplett and Spikes this year and Witner looks like a comer

tonto_phin said:
I think the Phins will win, but we won't whip the Bills defense

they got Tripplett and Spikes this year and Witner looks like a comer

Spikes and Whitner got hurt today.

I dont care about 400 yards passing, 100 yard rushers or recievers. I dont even care about 4 touchdowns from Daunte, 2 from ronnie and the defense gets a couple of pick sixes. Sure, those things are real nice and shut alot of people up here, but what really matters is Wins. Wins? Anybody know what those are? Thats when the number next the the "Dolphins" on the score board is bigger than the number next to the other team. I dont care if we win 6-3 or 66-59.

Dphins said:
Man I hope so because I will have to wear a bills hat for a week if the Dolphins don't win next week.

man, we HAVE to win eh..... I admire you brother, putting it on the line....may we give you VICTORY !

tonto_phin said:
I say no because I watched the Bills defense today

I guess I can't be a realist and a fan at the same time

Sure you can. You can also be an optimist or a pessimist. In my opinion most of us are on or the other but also claim to be realists. :confused:

dominizzo said:
why no tonto phin What are you?? Anti Dolphins fan

Why can't TontoPhin have an opinion that the Fins might not reach all of the above stated criteria witihout being the Anti-fan? You fan-nazis are out of control.

As for all the stats...who cares? I only care that Fins beat a very bad Buffalo team. If we do, great. If not, this season is slipping away from us very quickly.

dominizzo said:
WILL Daunte Ruin that Jills Secondaryy?

WIll Ronnie have a 125 yard 2 TD perfromance

Will CC have 8 catches 100 yards TD

Will Randy have a solid game!!

Will The secondary be better against the aerial attack

Thoughts?

No!!!
No!!!
No!!!
No!!!
No!!!

We looked very rusty in our first game, I think is going to take a while for us to gel. Close game all the way.

I take it that alot of you didn't watch the Bills-New England game, because the Bills defense did not look all that bad. They made life miserable for Brady, but the Patriots kept pounding away till they won.

Syra39 said:
I take it that alot of you didn't watch the Bills-New England game, because the Bills defense did not look all that bad. They made life miserable for Brady, but the Patriots kept pounding away till they won.
Yeah It should be a good game this weekend.

No, there won't be an EXPLOSION this week ...

BUF has a PRETTY GOOD DEFENSE ... doubt we score more than 21 points ...

Syra39 said:

Coulda Woulda Shoulda..... If the bills had just kicked the field goal instead of going 4th and 1, the would have had 20 points and might have won.

Back
Top Bottom