Will Miami Explode this Sunday? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Miami Explode this Sunday?

i actually dont want them to explode this weekend.
i would rather have a nice paced offensive attack putting up about 24 points
i dont want a team like the colts. i just wanna win. i dont need 500 yards and 6 touchdowns.
i do see a solid game from miami, but who knows after week 1

I think Daunte will have an ok game, but will still very quietly again go over 200 yards passing, and Chambers and McMike will have ok games 3-5 catches each, but I believe it's Ronnie who will hav the breakout game....expect him to explode for a very good amount of yards.

cornell said:
Coulda Woulda Shoulda..... If the bills had just kicked the field goal instead of going 4th and 1, the would have had 20 points and might have won.

I thought finfans would know most of all that the Wanny way of playing the pats isn't going to cut it. You can't play conservative against the patsies. The call was right, the execution was wrong. You play to win and not play to not lose. Guttsy call against a BB D. We played the best clutch qb in the league . When you have a chance to step on their throat, you do so.

Justasportsfan said:
I thought finfans would know most of all that the Wanny way of playing the pats isn't going to cut it. You can't play conservative against the patsies. The call was right, the execution was wrong. You play to win and not play to not lose. Guttsy call against a BB D. We played the best clutch qb in the league . When you have a chance to step on their throat, you do so.

True. But it would have put you up by 13 (20-7) and needing 2 TDs to win might have made NE play different. Was it a gutsy call yes, was it the one I would have wanted yes! But still many coaches, not just Wanny would have taken the points.

cornell said:
True. But it would have put you up by 13 (20-7) and needing 2 TDs to win might have made NE play different. Was it a gutsy call yes, was it the one I would have wanted yes! But still many coaches, not just Wanny would have taken the points.
I am not worried about the loss. We weren't even expected to be in the ball game. Almost everyone expected us to be masacred. That call sent a better message to the team by our coach which was more important than a win.

Parcells also went for it. I'm not sayng the Jauron is in Parcels league but great coaches make gutsy calls. We can't be Wanny like against the Pats.

Again, the call was right, the execution was wrong. If it worked, Jauron would be a genius. Since it went the other way, who cares? We were being picked to be in the bottom of the league anyways. Now even finfans aren't taking us lightly anymore. The next time we're in this situation, hopefully we've learned our lesson about executing it the right way.

Id be happy with a 3-0 win. I dont need style points.

Justasportsfan said:
I am not worried about the loss. We weren't even expected to be in the ball game. Almost everyone expected us to be masacred. That call sent a better message to the team by our coach which was more important than a win.

Parcells also went for it. I'm not sayng the Jauron is in Parcels league but great coaches make gutsy calls. We can't be Wanny like against the Pats.

Again, the call was right, the execution was wrong. If it worked, Jauron would be a genius. Since it went the other way, who cares? We were being picked to be in the bottom of the league anyways. Now even finfans aren't taking us lightly anymore. The next time we're in this situation, hopefully we've learned our lesson about executing it the right way.

Very true Saban would have tried it too. Good luck Sunday (but not too much LOL)

I don't know if yall saw, but the bills pressure on the qb in the first half was unreal, and the pats have a much better line than the dolphins, MUCH better, Expect not that many sacks, but a lot of hurried passes on both sides bills and phins, this game will coem down to turnovers and the run game, my prediction : The offensive line rebounds and McGahee proves to Mularkey why you keep him in on 3rd downs, bills win 27-17

No, I don't see any explosions happening. I think it will be a defensive game, particularly since Saban and Mularkey will be a bit wary about opening things up, since Daunte has not so far clicked with our WRs. I see them trying to force the run instead, and rely on defense, which will also probably be the Bills' strategy.
I am thinking it will be a 17-13 kind of game.

Back
Top Bottom