• Yes

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 72.1%

• Total voters

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what some of these Bills fans think.

IMO, they wont make it this year because of Losman and some concerns on their OL and DL.

I just can't see the Bills making the playoffs this year with Losman as there starter. I'm not knocking him as a quarterback I just don't think he can lead them to the playoffs this year

Barring any injuries I think we will still be in contention in the final 2 weeks of the regular season

I think that are defence and special teams are good enogh to carry us to a possible wild card. The key will lie in the offenses ability not to turn the ball over, if we can minimize that I think we have a better than 50/50 shot.

Not only that but I think this is the fist time in two years where the Pats are not a lock to win the Div I really question there choice of not hiring an OC. I think it will be a good race for all 4 teams

If there is any reason for us not to make the playoffs, I don't think it will be because of Losman.

Bledsoe was always putting us in third and long situations, that he couldn't get us out of because of hesitations and lack of mobility. We almost made the playoffs with his consistent falters.

I'm not saying that J.P. is not going to have his mistakes, but if its as bad as dealing with Bledsoe the past two years, just shoot me now.

To answer the question, yes the Bills will make the playoffs if the defense stays consistent at creating turnovers.

our chances of making the post season are identical as they were last year, except I doubt we start as slowly because the coaches and players have been together for a few years now.

Losman will make some mistakes, but his role will be limited the first few weeks.

If you look at our first five games they are favorable to a 3-2 or 4-1 start, Atlanta at home being the wildcard game.

HOU - Should win this game at home, no reason to believe our D can't contain their O, great first game for Losman, Willis will be able to control this game/

@ TB - TB is gonna be pretty bad this year, they still have a respectable D, but all in all they are gonna suck. very Winable game

ATL- ATL is very good, although our D's speed should help control Vick. I think this could be our first loss, but we have a decent chance being at home.

@ NO- We should win this game on the road as well, we can conatin NO offense, just like we did Seattles last year.

MIA- We should be able to beat you guys at our place, especially early in the year, while your new systems are getting worked out.

If we can start 4-1 or 3-2, which is very doable, we should have a good springboard into a wildcard run over the rest of the season.

Why is everyone on JAX jock they didnt make the playoffs last year and they squeked by in like 4 games, including the Buffalo one. They are a decent team I highly doubt they make the playoffs especially with no Fred Taylor.

BillsCA said:
Why is everyone on JAX jock they didnt make the playoffs last year and they squeked by in like 4 games, including the Buffalo one. They are a decent team I highly doubt they make the playoffs especially with no Fred Taylor.

And SD for that matter, they have one good year, and now they are a powerhouse??

They played well last season, but if the Jets can beat them at home in the postseason, they aren't a top 5 team.

Losman7 said:
And SD for that matter, they have one good year, and now they are a powerhouse??

They played well last season, but if the Jets can beat them at home in the postseason, they aren't a top 5 team.

you think the bills are better than SD? gimme an f-n break. jax has a nasty D and an up and coming leftwich. you should know. remember ernest wilford?? :rofl3:

I think that the Bills could beat SD no problem, we match up well against them. They could beat us too, they are pretty evenly matched teams.

Back
Top Bottom