Will The Bills Reach The Playoffs in 2005 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Bills Reach The Playoffs in 2005

Will the Bills make the Playoffs

• Yes

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 72.1%

• Total voters
MelbournePhin said:
ok buddy. you are officially on my ignore list

Are you serious? You don't think the Bills could beat San Diego?

The Jets beat San Diego, we beat the Jets,

You know what, ignore the **** out of me, Then I won't have to read your ignornat responses.

Losman7 said:
I think that the Bills could beat SD no problem, we match up well against them. They could beat us too, they are pretty evenly matched teams.

I agree, we will put up a good fight when we play them. Losman will be more experienced by then, so I wouldnt be surprised if we won

Heres how it will go......

Houston.....W
TB.......W
Falcons.......L
Saints.....W
Dolphins......W
Jets........W
Oakland.......L
NE.......L
KC....L
SD.......L
Panthers......W
Dolphins.....W
NE........W
Broncos.......W
Bengals......W
Jets......L

10-6, wildcard

I hope they win that SD since I will be attending. ;)

Nublar7 said:
I just don't see it for the Bills. Where is the improvement?
Willis will be healthier and on his 2nd year.

Ol will be playing in their 2nd year under McnAlly. We upgraded our OL by putting Anderson in there.He's been known to be a beast at run blocking. Last year we had a rookie and tucker sharing time.Mike Williams started playing like a no.2 draft pick at the start of the 2nd half of last season.

Vincent should help now that he's better.

Mularkey can be more creative w/ a mobile qb plus team will be able to grasp his system better now that it's his 2nd year.Now that Evans is in his 2nd year I wouldn't be surprised if the bills will have 2 1000 yard recievers. Mularkey did it in Pitts. Evans had rookie growing pains at the start of last season. Otherwise he would've had a 1000 year.

JP may be starting for the 1st time but he won't be asked to do much at the start. Ya'll can blitz him all you want. From the 1st day of camp, they blitzed him all the time.

I expect Reed to step up. It's his contract year. If not, Parrish will do fine up the middle.

With Parrish in there, our st is more dangerous.

Kelsay has been getting better every game.

Not saying all that will happen but it can happen :D.

We have a healthy Milloy going into the season, really screwed us last year!

Can McGahee and Losman survive through injuries behind their O-Line? I mean I don't think Jennings was that great maybe an average to above average T at best, but they lost him and I really don't think that their O-line was that good to begin with. Wondering what some Bills fans think about the O-line and refresh my memory who your starting 5 are.. and I don't recall the name, but I'm pretty sure you have a good O-line coach, would appreciate if you someone could clear that up for me. Thanks.

painnotpleasure said:
Can McGahee and Losman survive through injuries behind their O-Line? I mean I don't think Jennings was that great maybe an average to above average T at best, but they lost him and I really don't think that their O-line was that good to begin with. Wondering what some Bills fans think about the O-line and refresh my memory who your starting 5 are.. and I don't recall the name, but I'm pretty sure you have a good O-line coach, would appreciate if you someone could clear that up for me. Thanks.
Our trench guys as of now are

LT - Gandy
LG - Anderson
C - Teague
RG - Villarrial
RT - Williams

Our o-line coach is Jim Mcnally, widely considered the best o-line coach in the NFL.

I like our o-line. The only legitimate concern is LT, the rest of it is damn good. A lot can happen between now and game day, so we will have to wait and see how things go.

Wagon Circler said:

LT - Gandy
LG - Anderson
C - Teague
RG - Villarrial
RT - Williams

Our o-line coach is Jim Mcnally, widely considered the best o-line coach in the NFL.

I like our o-line. The only legitimate concern is LT, the rest of it is damn good. A lot can happen between now and game day, so we will have to wait and see how things go.

Alex Gibbs, HH... anyone

Crisis said:
We have a healthy Milloy going into the season, really screwed us last year!

true that if we had Milloy I know we would of won the Jax and Oakland game.

Wagon Circler said:

LT - Gandy
LG - Anderson
C - Teague
RG - Villarrial
RT - Williams

I know all about Mike Williams he's a pretty good RT but hasn't lived up to his potential in my opinion, I think he's pretty solid though and will only improve. Yeah, I agree LT is your biggest concern by far. Teague is definitely pretty good and experience as well as Villarrial, but is there any chance that Teague will play LT and Villarrial at C? Also what about Anderson? I know he was in Baltimore, is the story with him that he was just outshined over there in Baltimore because of Odgen or Brown? Kind of like Hartwell was outshined and underrated because of Ray Lewis? Oh and one more thing, do you guys still have Tucker and is he still a possible starter and where would he start? I still wouldn't say your line is above average but they're definitely BIG in size and mostly experienced excluding LT.

painnotpleasure said:
I know all about Mike Williams he's a pretty good RT but hasn't lived up to his potential in my opinion, I think he's pretty solid though and will only improve. Yeah, I agree LT is your biggest concern by far. Teague is definitely pretty good and experience as well as Villarrial, but is there any chance that Teague will play LT and Villarrial at C? Also what about Anderson? I know he was in Baltimore, is the story with him that he was just outshined over there in Baltimore because of Odgen or Brown? Kind of like Hartwell was outshined and underrated because of Ray Lewis? Oh and one more thing, do you guys still have Tucker and is he still a possible starter and where would he start? I still wouldn't say your line is above average but they're definitely BIG in size and mostly experienced excluding LT.
Bennie Anderson blocked on the line in which Jamal Lewis had his 2,000 yard season. He is a great runblocker, but not many know this for the reasons you listed.

We could move Teague to LT and have Tucker start center, but I like Teague calling the signals. Also, just because Mike Williams hasn't lived up to his fourth overall selection, that doesn't mean he isn't good. Look for him to really put things together this season, he just might have a pro bowl year.

I really like our line, but everything keeps coming back to LT. Too bad Verba is a crackhead and wants a ridiculous amount of money. If the bills were to sign him, it would probably be for league minimum for the first two years, then we would have to pull the plug on him.

Overall, if we had a big name at LT we would have a really strong O-line.

Back
Top Bottom