Will The Bills Reach The Playoffs in 2005 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Bills Reach The Playoffs in 2005

Will the Bills make the Playoffs

• Yes

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 72.1%

• Total voters
no playoffs-- jp loserman=mike mcmahon part 2. and mcgahee cant even average 4 yards per rush.last year it was REALLY 3.97 YPC.

they got nobody on defense that has intangibles.they cant make a big stop when its needed the most(pitt game is a perfect example). moulds is ANOTHER year on the wrong side of 30 and evans will not do much since he wont have anybody to throw him the ball. as bad as bledsoe is/was last year,he still had 20 td passes. jp loserman wont come close to that.

It'll be close. The AFC is just too deep for the Bills to be favored to make it in another transition year.

I'll go with no. Hopefully I'll be wrong.

phins7and9in05 said:
no playoffs-- jp loserman=mike mcmahon part 2. and mcgahee cant even average 4 yards per rush.last year it was REALLY 3.97 YPC.

they got nobody on defense that has intangibles.they cant make a big stop when its needed the most(pitt game is a perfect example). moulds is ANOTHER year on the wrong side of 30 and evans will not do much since he wont have anybody to throw him the ball. as bad as bledsoe is/was last year,he still had 20 td passes. jp loserman wont come close to that.
Can we stop with the Loserman? It's pretty moronic and has gotten old already. The guy has only thrown 5 passes in the NFL. It's a little too early to pass judgement on him. And if we keep using players names to bash them then I'll just start writing Chris "I can't get 1,000 yards in a season" Chambers, or Ronnie "Never had to take the starting role for real" Brown, or A.J. "Oh my gosh I'm up to be traded for a 2nd round pick... oh my the Dolphins are going for it the Dolphins are going for it I can't believe that the Dolphins are going for it" Feeley. See how it's annoying? Good, let's be grown ups now.

Buffalo won't make the playoffs. Losman will have some flashes of brilliance and some flashes of mediocrity this season. I don't think he'll be able to make defenses honest enough to take pressure off McGahee. Left Tackle is still a big hole (I'm actually wishing that Buffalo had Ross Verba! Argh!!), we need an upgrade there. Defense will still be a very solid unit. I don't think we can equal the amount of turnovers we had last year so that will hurt. I see the east breaking down like this...

NE-11-5
NYJ-9-7
Buff-7-9 or 8-8
Miami-5-11 or 6-10

No the Bills will not make the playoffs. Losman is basically a rookie and will struggle and then defenses will stack the line against McGahee. The offense will struggle and the defense will be solid so I think they are a 7-8 win team.

Probably not, but they sure have a better chance than the Dolphins do thats for sure.

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Probably not, but they sure have a better chance than the Dolphins do thats for sure.

"Probably not" Yes I agree 100% with you TKO, Bills not a chance=565:cool:

TakeoSpikes51 said:

You never know.....

phins7and9in05 said:

Im glad you can read the future, I'm hoping you are putting that power to good use. :rolleyes:

Although I dont think the bills will make the playoffs there is no way the phins do. Atleast with Losman we get an unknown he COULD be great and he might not be. With the phins QB you know what you are getting a old vet who hasnt been a starter in years and a 3rd stringer, good luck with that.

BBsuck said:
"Probably not" Yes I agree 100% with you TKO, Bills not a chance=565:cool:

Well if the Bills don't make it, I know for sure the Dolphins wont be in either, so dont get your hopes up. :D

Losman will be a great quarterback - look at what flutie did while wearing 7, Vick, Elway, Boomer.

7 is the magic number for qb's

5P1KES said:
Losman will be a great quarterback - look at what flutie did while wearing 7, Vick, Elway, Boomer.

7 is the magic number for qb's
LOL... I'm quitting my job and trying out for the NFL with #7!!!

Back
Top Bottom