Will The Dolphins be Buyers at the Trade Deadline? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Dolphins be Buyers at the Trade Deadline?

This one's out there but what about Suh coming in, no trade needed. He's on the UK sky sports broadcast crew at the moment and looks in great shape.
He knows Fangio's defence and would bring a competitive attitude, play off experience would be a great advantage as well

Light in the pants and slow to react. You typically sacrifice some size for speed in coverage which makes little guys in the middle make sense but neither bring anything to the table in that regard.

It's like we're small up the middle for no apparent reason or benefit. Long is getting better every week so he might be out of the 'liability' category soon but I doubt he grows the necessary instincts.
I think the more comfortable he gets the more instinctual he’ll play. He never had that problem

This one's out there but what about Suh coming in, no trade needed. He's on the UK sky sports broadcast crew at the moment and looks in great shape.
He knows Fangio's defence and would bring a competitive attitude, play off experience would be a great advantage as well
He must be 40 plus or seems like it

Eh. He got really lazy toward the end w the Rams and Bucs. Takes most plays off

Bring this topic back up.

With all the injuries that keep mounting on the OL, I think we'd be smart to make some kind of move.

-Quinn Meinerz
-Lloyd Cushenberry
-Cam Fleming

I'd be interested in adding any of them. Idk how either of Cush / Meinerz have played since coming into the league, but could be some better depth possibly. Fleming coud've / should've signed here in the offseason. I'm fearful for if Lamm or Jackson go down... more OT depth would be great

OL seems to be a need and I would take back Suh as a rental for sure.

I don't want to see the team trading draft picks though, they are going to need some cheap talent the next few years to balance the Cap.

Bring this topic back up.

With all the injuries that keep mounting on the OL, I think we'd be smart to make some kind of move.

-Quinn Meinerz
-Lloyd Cushenberry
-Cam Fleming

I'd be interested in adding any of them. Idk how either of Cush / Meinerz have played since coming into the league, but could be some better depth possibly. Fleming coud've / should've signed here in the offseason. I'm fearful for if Lamm or Jackson go down... more OT depth would be great
With Wynn out, I'd love to see Lamm at LG when TA returns.

Who could Miami add, fairly cheaply, who could move the needle a little? Gronk? Others?

Darren Waller reaggrivated a hammy injury. If it’s not good bad Giants should look to dump him for anything.

Give him a shot with a contender. They’re aren’t going to pay him $13M+ next year.

Anyone to poach from the Vikings?

With cousins out with an Achilles, Jefferson hurt… I mean you’d think they’d listen

Back
Top Bottom