Will We Tag Wilkins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will We Tag Wilkins?

What team can afford a 24m DT??

Chicago and Indy. Both have like 70 million this year and 190 next year with rookie qbs contracts assuming Chicago goes caleb Williams. Both teams can stack their d and afford if they wanted to.

On DT Christian Wilkins and OL Connor Williams, is it a priority for you to keep both of those two players?) – "Like we've always talked here in the past, our goal is to keep as many good players here as we can. They've both earned the right to be free agents

Chicago and Indy. Both have like 70 million this year and 190 next year with rookie qbs contracts assuming Chicago goes caleb Williams. Both teams can stack their d and afford if they wanted to.
I believe under the compensatory pick formula, the more a player is paid the better it is for the team he left in re: comp. picks.. Go get paid young man....

On DT Christian Wilkins and OL Connor Williams, is it a priority for you to keep both of those two players?) – "Like we've always talked here in the past, our goal is to keep as many good players here as we can. They've both earned the right to be free agents
What does that actually mean, though?

It was a non answer.

Just so ppl don't get confused, that was from over a month ago.

I believe under the compensatory pick formula, the more a player is paid the better it is for the team he left in re: comp. picks.. Go get paid young man....

yeah structured based on pay and playing time as well as total players lost and signed. If we don’t really sign anyone and let Williams/Wilkins/avg and hunt all leave fair chance we get two 3rd round picks next year and maybe a 5th or so however I’d like to sign 2 of the above 4 ideally but worse case scenario should get some nice picks if we don’t go crazy signing free agents.

I believe we can still sign guys that are cut and they don’t count against the compensation formula so if we lose hunt but sign Cody Whitehair who was released from Chicago I believe that doesn’t count against the formula.

I'm being sarcastic but is our front office on vacation still? We are 50 mil under and no word on any movements? Are we waiting for March to suddenly make it all happen like poof!

I'm being sarcastic but is our front office on vacation still? We are 50 mil under and no word on any movements? Are we waiting for March to suddenly make it all happen like poof!
There's really no reason to do anything at this point.

Mucho upcoming business gets done at the combine https://www.nfl.com/combine/ . Patience brotha @TheMageGandalf . A week or so from today I bet we get that movement you're looking for

Back
Top Bottom