Will You Forgive 62-7 If.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will You Forgive 62-7 If....

The league will be doing whatever they possibly can to ensure the Jags don't make it to the super bowl. Not only do the Jags have a small fanbase, but practically no one knows much about them, they come from a small market, their QB is one of the worst in the league, not many marketable players outside of Fournette and their uniforms are an atrocity...

Isn’t funny how the Jags, Rams, and Bills all jumped Miami as hood teams? Lol

Not convinced the bills are that much better probably better coached although their front office did all they could to sabotage in preseason. I think the daboll hire is a step down for buffalo

They all did make changes at the top though
All

Not convinced the bills are that much better probably better coached although their front office did all they could to sabotage in preseason. I think the daboll hire is a step down for buffalo

They all did make changes at the top though
All
Yeah they tried to tank and still made the playoffs while gaining extra picks. Talk about having your cake and eating it too.

To quote lyrics from "The Rumor" by the iconic "The Band"

"you can forgive and you can regret, but you can never never forget!"

Rooting for Coughlin to again work his magic but as someone who for at least 5yrs has been calling out the league's favoritism and resulting zebra instructions what to call vs ignore unless flagrant, based on National interest driving advertiser's dollars, I agree that the Jags will be fighting an uphill battle. After those early calls and ridiculous reversal against TN, it's as if the refs don't even care anymore how biased they look.

Last edited:
I’m all in on the Jags.

I haven’t wished them well before Sunday since 62-7. Now I’ll be pulling for them this Sunday. Will be grateful if they beat they Steelers and Patriots back to back.

That being said I hope they get trucked vs. either NFC team in the Super Bowl because of 62-7.

The jaguars beat New England in the AFC title game?

Every dolphins fan knows 62-7 so I won’t open that wound back up.

I hate Jacksonville just because of that. But if they beat New England....just saying lol
I honestly don't remember this. Then again I don't live in Florida so maybe I didn't see the game?

I’ll never forget that horrible day. Yes I would LOVE the Jags to beat the Pats. LOVE IT! But I won’t completely forgive the Jags for the beatdown they handed us. Hopefully we’ll get revenge on them some day ourselves..

Watching Jacksonville go into New England and get the win . . . Giving The NFL a Bortles vs. Kennum/Foles Super Bowl . . . Would be glorious. Expect the NFL to ensure the golden boy finds a way as him being there will guarantee ratings as many will want to tune in just to see if he loses.

I never hated Jacksonville after that game so there was nothing to forgive . . . .but that is not a game I can ever forget.
All of this 100%. No way the NFL is going to allow Bortles to play in this SB. No way.

Isn’t funny how the Jags, Rams, and Bills all jumped Miami as good teams? Lol
Well the Bills made a real curious hire in Brian Daboll for OC. We hired him from Cleveland I think it was where he was like 31st rated offense - then he did about the same with us. Bills go backwards next year. No QB.

This is really easy for the NFL to rig. The NE OL will just grab and hold the Jags pass rushers right from the start and there won't be a flag to be seen. Once the pass rush is taken care of, a few defensive holding penalties against the Jags in critical situations will just about do the job.

If it were Pats vs Jets... toot for Pats. Just a toot.

Back
Top Bottom