Willis to Rangers???????? (rumor) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Willis to Rangers???????? (rumor)

dob72 said:
i like how this thread has turned into yankees fans trying to convince everyone that there not ruining baseball lmao

Lmao I was thinking the same thing. So I guess there's no news down south about Willis going to the Rangers. :confused:

TexasFish20 said:
Lmao I was thinking the same thing. So I guess there's no news down south about Willis going to the Rangers. :confused:

The Marlins have said we arent interested in taking any offers for Willis

Ray Finkle said:
I wish the Red Sox held on to their prospects, especially their pitchers. The rotation of Brian Rose, Carl Pavano, Tomo Ohka, Tony Armas, Jr., Casey Fossum and Paxton Crawford would be flat out nasty.

You also forgot Brad Baker, Seung Song, and Phil Dumatrait... Man what a staff we could have had.. :lol:

TexasFish20 said:
Hey guys,

I live in the metroplex in Dallas and the rumor is Willis to Texas for Hank Blalock and another pitcher. It's crazy for me if this is true. The Rangers and Marlins are my 2 favorite teams. I would be mad Fla is trading him but if he has to go somewhere I'm glad its Texas. I just really didn't think they would trade him. Anyone heard news on this in south beach???
hes not going anywhere especially since we have the best record int the NL since late may

GreenMonster said:
You also forgot Brad Baker, Seung Song, and Phil Dumatrait... Man what a staff we could have had.. :lol:

Let's not forget about some our position players of Wilson Veras and Steve or Scott Lombardi (who the Sox wouldn't trade straight up for Jim Edmonds in 1998 I believe).

Back
Top Bottom