With Hartline re-signing... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Hartline re-signing...

Meh I said before this deal I would pay Hartline 5-6 million so I wont complain now. You say contracts are getting too high but well thats the business the Dolphins are in now. The Dolphins see Hartline as a good number two complimentary piece, and 6m is what those players earn nowadays. Dont blame the player blame the system.

If he hit free agency he would get 6m if he is in Philbins plan then its betterr to lock him down now. Especially with Bowe and Welker coming off the market (which only pushes Hartlines value up)

Blame the hacks that view him as a good number two option.

Blame the hacks that view him as a good number two option.
Hartline can be a good option as a number 2 depending on the situation. Get Mike Wallace, get Cook, draft Bailey or sope(insert your prefered rookie WR here) and you've got a good combination or speed, strenght, elusiveness and 3rd down options. So thats one situation where a guy with Hartline's skillset can be a good number 2 guy for a team. There are other ways and combination to accomplish this, but to just discount him as a bad number 2 option altogether...? I dont know bout that...

Back
Top Bottom