Without Any Stars, Miami Dolphins Are Now the NFL's Least Interesting Team | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Without Any Stars, Miami Dolphins Are Now the NFL's Least Interesting Team

Sorry, I’m more speaking in general. You just pulled that “You think you’re smarter than Gase line” and I thought it was funny.

I think fans give coaches way too much credit. A lot of these dudes are clueless and are just in the right place and right time. 70 percent of them are JAGs. Not saying that’s where Gase falls in particular, but yeah.
Understood!
No I don’t think fans give coaches too much credit, I think it’s the opposite. I think fans give Players too much credit. Most of them are hookers.

I remember seeing these dumb responses anytime I was critical of Sparano, Cameron, etc. too. They're basically a discussion white flag.
Hopefully you will be noticed by Ross and you can take over the Miami Dolphins organization and finally take us to the SuperBowl.
“ Sigh”

I've also never been big into jerseys. I bought a came wake jersey in 2010 and haven't bought one since. Before that, I had a Jason Taylor jersey

I had an Ajayi one last year and look how that panned out. I’d buy an old school Marino or ZT one before any others.

Some forget about the no name defense that was so dominant so long ago. Nothing wrong with having a bunch of no names IMO.

I can't think of a less interesting team for general fans. Jets and Bengals would have to be up there. But every other bad uninteresting team from last season either changed coaches, QBs or have lots of picks and money to spend. The most interesting thing about the Dolphins will be to see how well our best players do on other teams.

There is not anyone on our roster right now that I would consider a game changer. I think Drake and Tannehill could be elevated to that status in 2018, but based on history, we don't have any at the moment.

There is not anyone on our roster right now that I would consider a game changer. I think Drake and Tannehill could be elevated to that status in 2018, but based on history, we don't have any at the moment.

Maybe not game-changer, but one standard to judge a player is someone the opposing D has to game-plan for. Right now, that could be Drake, Grant, Amendola.

Maybe not game-changer, but one standard to judge a player is someone the opposing D has to game-plan for. Right now, that could be Drake, Grant, Amendola.

Nobody is designing a game plan to defend against Grant or Amendola.

Nobody is designing a game plan to defend against Grant or Amendola.

We disagree. Grant received attention late last year. That won't change. Amendola? Notice I said "COULD BE." If Miami can use him similar to NE, he'll get attention.

Granted I've only been watching the NFL for 2 years but it already seems fairly obvious that there's never been anyone better than Wake. Ever.

I don't care about star players. More of a necessity in basketball. Obviously, you need game changers on both sides of the ball but I'm more interested in putting together a cohesive team that is well coached and follows the game plan. Looks like we're finally in the process of building that.

I'm excited about Gase's offense in 2018 with an improved OL and Tannehill back. He finally has the right skill position players in place to fit his scheme.

That article was a waste of my time, so stupid.

The Eagles just won a Super Bowl without any star names...

Back
Top Bottom