Without Any Stars, Miami Dolphins Are Now the NFL's Least Interesting Team | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Without Any Stars, Miami Dolphins Are Now the NFL's Least Interesting Team

And Philly had what super stars? None in household names. Unless you follow football closely and know the Fletcher Cox of the world. I don't see this as an issue. Stars are born out of opportunity anyhow. Now we just need people to step their game up.
Philly had an ALL PRO OLine
Every position stacked.

It’s like the movie miracle, about the USA hockey team... He didn’t want the best players, he wanted the right ones.

Who knows, let’s try something different for once.

Right, said no one ever. Hyperbole much. I guess the euphoria from yesterday only lasts so long. Who believes this stuff?

Euphoria? Guarded or cautious optimism at best. Let's see the draft and get to TC, when the pads come on. As for Tannehill and hyperbole, 7 years in, and Tannehill is still untouchable or unassailable to some.

If you think Gase is some genius, you’re giving him far too much credit.
I think Gases Football IQ is much greater than us fans. You need to read people posts and not make assumptions, where on this forum have I said Gase is a genius?

If you think any of us are smarter than him about how to fix this team then you are giving us far too much credit.

Last edited:
I think Gases Football IQ is much greater than us fans. You need to read people posts and not make assumptions, where on this forum have I said Gase is a genius?

Sorry, I’m more speaking in general. You just pulled that “You think you’re smarter than Gase line” and I thought it was funny.

I think fans give coaches way too much credit. A lot of these dudes are clueless and are just in the right place and right time. 70 percent of them are JAGs. Not saying that’s where Gase falls in particular, but yeah.

I think it's quite frankly, sad, that Cameron Wake gets very little attention because he doesn't shove his face in the cameras all the time. One of the best players in football for the past decade and a story that should inspire a lot of men out there to go out there and be the best that they can be.

Easily one of my all-time favorite Dolphins players. I'm glad that the team's new 'cultural direction' includes #91, even as questions about his age and health will surely continue to surface. Bet you he still manages 8+ sacks in 2018.

The Miami new times ? Is this even a real newspaper? How about lack of job prospects for this writer

This is often a response made when a legitimate argument is lacking. Whether or not you agree with the opinion of the article, yes, the Miami New Times is very much a real newspaper.

I’m not a fan of the team bc they have the most popular jersey. That’s lame bullshit I don’t care about.

Hell, I had a personalized Oronde Gadsden jersey back in the day. You think I gave a **** if no one knew who he was?

I've also never been big into jerseys. I bought a came wake jersey in 2010 and haven't bought one since. Before that, I had a Jason Taylor jersey

I've also never been big into jerseys. I bought a came wake jersey in 2010 and haven't bought one since. Before that, I had a Jason Taylor jersey

I like hockey jerseys because it's cold in the freaking arena and you want something appropriate to wear, but I ain't wearing one to a Dolphins game in September, what the heck...

This article was written by the Twitter star named Rizzmigizz

He’s a funny dude but his articles aren’t meant to be taken serious.

He makes a point, but stars are born yearly in the NFL. I don’t even worry about this nonsense right now. Miami lost one star player this offseason. I think they’ll manage.

Back
Top Bottom