World's Largest ****tail Party Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

World's Largest ****tail Party Thread

F

finswin56

:woot: Florida vs. Georgia is almost here.
Something like 240 RV's pulled into Jacksonville's Alltel stadium on Wednesday. Now

:woot: It's almost Saturday!
Something like 240 RV's pulled into Jacksonville's Alltel stadium on Wednesday. Now that's a preparty :eek:

clear.gif

We'll not be using that title this year.

:lol:

finswin56 said:
That only goes for the uptight Georgia fans :D

Actually it was a joint decision by both school's presidents. Not gonna stop any of the drinking, just trying to be more PC.

Motion said:
Actually it was a joint decision by both school's presidents. Not gonna stop any of the drinking, just trying to be more PC.
Wasn't it requested by the Georgia President? Either way, it's silly. Definitely not going to stop the party.

Have you ever been to that game? I've only been once, and it was the best atmosphere I've been to to.

I'm gonna be up there...and I will personally make sure the name stays...well at least amoung the fans. There will be plenty of drinking

I think it is hypocritical to be PC about "****tail" yet in between breaks in the game, they have a bunch of beer commercials and in the stadium itself, they sell and have bud light billboards. But whatever.

lol check the intro to the landing website: www.jacksonvillelanding.com

Cuban Dave 9 said:
I'm gonna be up there...and I will personally make sure the name stays...well at least amoung the fans. There will be plenty of drinking

I think it is hypocritical to be PC about "****tail" yet in between breaks in the game, they have a bunch of beer commercials and in the stadium itself, they sell and have bud light billboards. But whatever.

lol check the intro to the landing website: www.jacksonvillelanding.com
Nice :lol:
I won't be able to make it this year, but I'm going to try again next year.

finswin56 said:
Wasn't it requested by the Georgia President? Either way, it's silly. Definitely not going to stop the party.

Have you ever been to that game? I've only been once, and it was the best atmosphere I've been to to.

No not yet :(

My bro-in-law is going this weekend, for free :fire:

They live about 20 minutes north of Jax.

Motion said:
No not yet :(

My bro-in-law is going this weekend, for free :fire:

They live about 20 minutes north of Jax.
:lol: I was lucky enough to get free tickets last year too. You definitely need to make it to one of those games. I've been to a ton of games at UF, but this is a totally different thing. Not to mention, you can actually fit in your seats

I saw the Fins play against Jax a couple years ago. Nice stadium. The Gators are the only one of my big 3 teams that I haven't seen play in person. I definitely will by the end of next season at the latest.

Yeah, you definitley need to make a Gator game, either in Gainesville or in Jax. Let me know when you're going to go to one, I might be there and could show you around.

Did they have the fly over when you went to the game in Jax? I swear they're doing them even lower this year, and at least seemingly faster.
It's such an awesome experience... total adrenaline rush

I like the Gators but I'm not a HUGE fan. I still love watching UF rivalry games though, and this one is no exception. One of my favorite games of the year. Should be great. Hopefully we get to see more TeBow too, I really like this kid.

Back
Top Bottom