World's Largest ****tail Party Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

World's Largest ****tail Party Thread

Rocky Raccoon said:
I'm not a college football guru, but why is this game being played in Jacksonville and not in either Georgia or Gainesville?
All I know is it's been there since 1933. Long time fans of both schools still regard it as their schools biggest rivalry game. I don't know what the exact reasoning behind the decision was other than being a neutral field (although it does somewhat favor UF in being about 4x closer for UF).

Texas/Oklahoma is also played on a neutral field, and I think Auburn/Alabama is as well, or at least used to be.

Someone needs to kick these ****ers in the *** :tantrum: :tantrum:

It's one freaking penalty after another :tantrum: :tantrum:

wow that was a sweet play call and a great play by Moses to not bite, and a bad play by Moses by grabbing the facemask.

Ugly win.
Second straight game the offense has come out flat in the second half.
I do give credit to Ga's defense. I under estimated them. I didn't realize that even though they've given up a lot of points, their actual yards against is 2nd in the SEC. It's the turnover prone offense that's done them in.

Stafford looks to be the real deal. That kid can really throw.

i was sweeting bullets near the end

the offense came out flat in the second half

i think the big pars is because we didnt use deshaun wynn hardly at all

georgia did a helluva job it would have been a real nail biter if georgia could catch the ball

brandon1986 said:

georgia did a helluva job it would have been a real nail biter if georgia could catch the ball
Two games in a row. No Wynn in the second half. We're getting too freaking smart. :fire:

finswin56 said:
Two games in a row. No Wynn in the second half. We're getting too freaking smart. :fire:

i know it is driving me freaking nuts

the guy has been a major part of our success, he ran very hard the last couple seconds of the game to clinch it

Man, what's up with that UF running game? Looks like there's a lot of potential there, but Meyer doesn't seem to like running the ball with a RB too much.

HysterikiLL said:
Man, what's up with that UF running game? Looks like there's a lot of potential there, but Meyer doesn't seem to like running the ball with a RB too much.
Last year he hated every single RB on the team. Wynn was always a head case... never living up to his potential.
This Meyer supposedly likes Wynn, but he sure doesn't get him the damn ball :tantrum:

brandon1986 said:

The stat they showed at the end was Each team had 5 dropped balls. SO, neither team was catching the ball.

Definitely an ugly win. They way they started the game out I thought we'd be looking at a 30 point blow out. Seems like they just get too comfortable when they get a lead. I really wish they'd throw the ball downfield more.

Motion said:
Definitely an ugly win. They way they started the game out I thought we'd be looking at a 30 point blow out. Seems like they just get too comfortable when they get a lead. I really wish they'd throw the ball downfield more.
I wish they'd run the damn thing with Wynn in the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom