World's Largest ****tail Party Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

World's Largest ****tail Party Thread

HysterikiLL said:
I like the Gators but I'm not a HUGE fan. I still love watching UF rivalry games though, and this one is no exception. One of my favorite games of the year. Should be great. Hopefully we get to see more TeBow too, I really like this kid.
I think we'll se a very healthy dose of Tim Tebow on Saturday.

CrunchTime said:
Not any more.:wink:
Thank you kind sir :hail:

BTW, if you ever get yourself up to the northern hemisphere, come to Jax for the Fl/Ga game. We'll have a good time

It will always be the World's Largest Coctail Party and I'll be watching while tailgating at William Bryce Stadium.

Marino2Clayton said:
It will always be the World's Largest Coctail Party and I'll be watching while tailgating at William Bryce Stadium.
You're making the trip? That's pretty cool. I really hope you guys win. Totally selfish reasons of course :o I think it's going to be a tough game though.

I think we'll be seeing alot of Harvin and Tebow tomorrow.

http://www.gatorsports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?template=wiki&text=Florida_Gators
UF appears to be the healthiest its been since before the Tennessee game in the third week of the season.

"I think so," Meyer said.
Meyer said some key players who were not 100 percent in the Auburn game two weeks ago - tailback DeShawn Wynn (knee), wide receiver Jemalle Cornelius (hamstring), wide receiver Percy Harvin (ankle) and defensive tackle Ray McDonald (knees) - should be full go for Saturday's game.

"The guys who played below their ability level (in the Auburn loss) needed a break (during last week's open date) and we've taken advantage of that," Meyer said. "DeShawn looked pretty good (Thursday) and Percy Harvin is the guy that's really full speed for the first time (since spraining his ankle in the Tennessee game).

"Jemalle Cornelius is just under full speed. Hopefully, a day off (today) and he'll be ready. We've got to be smart with him. He's a valuable member of our team."

Meyer said the Gators have had a good week on the practice field.

"We're ready to go," he said. "I'll be disappointed if we don't play well. Our guys have had two very good weeks of preparation and it's a great game to play in."

:woot:

I can't wait to see Harvin in the backfield.
I REALLY want to see a series or two with him an Tebow... a little glimpse of the future?

That was a very WEAK call taking back Brandon James' punt return.
That's twice this year. The call during the UT game was definitely was than this call, #87 was barely touched. That sucks, because James had him juked either way.

This kid is so much fun to watch.

I'm not a college football guru, but why is this game being played in Jacksonville and not in either Georgia or Gainesville?

Rocky Raccoon said:
I'm not a college football guru, but why is this game being played in Jacksonville and not in either Georgia or Gainesville?

neutral territory?

Back
Top Bottom