Worse Dolphins Game Ever!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worse Dolphins Game Ever!!!!

I wonder if Miami not having a bunch of starters practice this week had anything to do with their poor outing today. Execution was probably a 1/10.

I wonder if Miami not having a bunch of starters practice this week had anything to do with their poor outing today. Execution was probably a 1/10.

I was fine with the guys not practicing. We don't have a bye and its a long season.

62-7 was the worst Dolphins game ever. To believe that this even came close is insane.

This was a bad game played by a very average team. Based on what I saw today I'm thinking rebuild.

Yeah, really bad game, lots of things went wrong. Hopefully, it's something that can be fixed with effort and coach and not a talent thing.
I believe it's a talent thing.....

I believe it's a talent thing.....
Miami doesn’t have anything they excel at. Pass rush? Nope. Run d? Pass d? Nope nope. Special Teams? Eh. Passing game is terrible. O-line doesn’t excel at anything. TEs blow. Nothing Miami can hang their hat on.

There's been too many over the last several years to narrow it down to one. Extremely pathetic though.

Today is what happens in the NFL whenever one team is inspired and the other is complacent.

Oh no we still suck!!!
Go figure
Let's worry about Timmons
No killer instinct

That was a very strange and painful loss.

This one was on Gase.

He wanted to smash the Jets in the mouth and instead the Jets smashed us in the mouth!

I thought he would have been better off getting creative from the get go - take risks - do things out of the box.

We have a looooonnnngggg way to go!

We got beat real badly today! Disaster!!!

Back
Top Bottom