Worse Dolphins Game Ever!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worse Dolphins Game Ever!!!!

1-quote-about-business-postmortem-everyone-has-a-plan-until-image-coloured-background.jpg

it was real bad -- but 1 of the announcers said we have traveld more then 14 teams comebined
so this year and its only week 2 for us---now off to England--- wow we got screwed to start the year off---just sad--- hope we can come back from this !!!!!!!!

Every team in the NFL is a reflection/extension of its HC and QB. Yesterday, we saw what I expect to see from Cutler... one decent game, one atrocious game, one decent game, two atrocious games, two decent games, etc. We are going nowhere with him and that should have been obvious from the moment we signed him.

It's up to Gase now to pick up the pieces and reassess the QB position if Cutler continues to look flat (which he will). If we get to 1-3, I'm all for putting Moore in.

Every team in the NFL is a reflection/extension of its HC and QB. Yesterday, we saw what I expect to see from Cutler... one decent game, one atrocious game, one decent game, two atrocious games, two decent games, etc. We are going nowhere with him and that should have been obvious from the moment we signed him.

It's up to Gase now to pick up the pieces and reassess the QB position if Cutler continues to look flat (which he will). If we get to 1-3, I'm all for putting Moore in.

Very disappointed with Cutler. The whole team was awful, but he was especially bad. Poor coaching by Gase obviously, but at least BAL and PIT lost which may help down the road. The way we are playing right now though we won't sniff the playoffs. Hopefully Gase turns us around like last year, it's not how u start but how u finish.

i don't think it was all on Cutler --the whole team looked tired and lost --also-- the jets played LIGHTS OUT --and just came out to make a statement and they did !!!!!!

This is right up there with Marino's last game

My thought exactly. I was sitting at a brewery yesterday in my new Mitchell & Ness Dolphins shirt thinking which game was worse. What a **** show that was.

I’ve been a fan since 1984 this is the worst I’ve seen. At least the Jacksonville game was in the playoffs

My thought exactly. I was sitting at a brewery yesterday in my new Mitchell & Ness Dolphins shirt thinking which game was worse. What a **** show that was.
I was more disappointed after Marino's last game. We'd gone farther by then, and we were a playoff team. There was no excuse for any playoff team stinking up the place like we did that day. Not only was the season finished, Dan was finished. And Jimmy was finished. The 'Fins were finished for the foreseeable future - who'd have thunk it would last this long?

At least after yesterday's game, there's still hope. We have 14 games left to right the ship.

Jags were a good team that pounded us. This Jets team that pounded us stunk. Yes worst game ever was yesterday. Entire team stunk. Coaching staff and players.

Back
Top Bottom