Worst Coaches of All Time, Ranked #1-50! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Coaches of All Time, Ranked #1-50!

Holly Awfulness Batman

1 Cam Cameron
16 Nick Saban
24 Dan Henning
29 Mike Nolan36 Dave Wannnstedt
38 Dom Capers

Yea...This is what needs to be taken from this list. We definately have had 3 of the top 10 to suffer through but IMO Wanny should be #1. He had MUCH more to work with than Cam-moron and did less with it.

Unrelated to this post did you happen to catch the NFL commish on 60 mintues last night? All 32 NFL teams "share" 80% of the profits so even the losers "win" come payout time. No wonder teams get down (MIA) and stay that way...0 incentive to get out of the basement.

Yea...This is what needs to be taken from this list. We definately have had 3 of the top 10 to suffer through but IMO Wanny should be #1. He had MUCH more to work with than Cam-moron and did less with it.

Unrelated to this post did you happen to catch the NFL commish on 60 mintues last night? All 32 NFL teams "share" 80% of the profits so even the losers "win" come payout time. No wonder teams get down (MIA) and stay that way...0 incentive to get out of the basement.

Hey, haven't you heard, spreading the wealth around is good for everybody. It's not about achievement, its about 'fairness'. Those successful teams have to pay their fair share.

I thought the list was pretty stupid, putting Cam as worse than the Lions' coach that didn't win a single game was pretty ridiculous.

Holly Awfulness Batman

1 Cam Cameron
16 Nick Saban
24 Dan Henning
29 Mike Nolan
36 Dave Wannnstedt
38 Dom Capers

Whether you agree with the ultimate accuracy of the list or the final rankings, this is the point of my posting the list. A lot of coaches who have worn the Aqua & Orange since Shula have sucked big donkey butt. It is sad that more than 12% of "worst coaches of all time" have been head coaches or offensive/defensive coordinators with the Dolphins in the past 15 years. Is it any surprise that we have sucked as well? I don't care if it comes from Bleacher Report, the Obama Whitehouse, or from my Aunt Peggy...our coaching has stunk up the place for the past decade or so!

So we've had the all time best... and worst head coach.. yup, sounds about right

Whether you agree with the ultimate accuracy of the list or the final rankings, this is the point of my posting the list. A lot of coaches who have worn the Aqua & Orange since Shula have sucked big donkey butt. It is sad that more than 12% of "worst coaches of all time" have been head coaches or offensive/defensive coordinators with the Dolphins in the past 15 years. Is it any surprise that we have sucked as well? I don't care if it comes from Bleacher Report, the Obama Whitehouse, or from my Aunt Peggy...our coaching has stunk up the place for the past decade or so!

Only problem with your analysis is that you fail to realize that just because someone was a bad head coach it does not mean they are also a bad coordinator. Nolan and Capers are highly respected coordinators in this league. Given your same logic the Patriots would also be a laughing stock because they too employed several of the coaches on that list as coordinators.

When Mike Singletary failed as a head coach....I knew the game as I knew and loved it was dead.

I hope Singletary gets another shot somewhere. I still remember the press conference after he kicked Vernon Davis off the field. That was epic!...maybe he can't be a HC...but I'm still a fan.

I hope Singletary gets another shot somewhere. I still remember the press conference after he kicked Vernon Davis off the field. That was epic!...maybe he can't be a HC...but I'm still a fan.

Singletary's style is as dead as Mike Tice.

They don't play football like we understand football to be.

Back
Top Bottom