WQAM Miami Michael Vick speculation. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WQAM Miami Michael Vick speculation.

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Don't kill the messenger here fellas......I am listening to Miami sport's station 560 WQAM, and the guy who is hosting the show said that Michael Vick is looking to be a starter somewhere in 2014, and speculation is that the Jets and Buccanneers could be looking at signing him.

The other host said he would rather have Vick in Miami as the starter over Tannehill. Do you think the Phins would even entertain bringing him to Miami? I know his brother Marcus was here briefly, and turned into a major screwup. I am not sure I could ever support the dog killer in a Phin's uni? Thoughts.

We don't need Vick. Tannehill is already the best ever.

I'd walk away from this team forever. When Vick came back into the league, I cancelled my NFL ticket subscription. I won't resubscribe until he's out of the league.
I also used to give a regular monthly donation to the Humane Society. That too was cancelled when they decided to give Vick the cover he needed to get back into the league.

That is an interesting possibility. I think it depends on Vick… Is he willing to compete with Tannehill in camp? The speculation is coming from the fact that we will be running the offense from the former Eagles offensive coordinator. Makes sense...

What a horrible idea. Vick would be a horrible fit for a timing west coast offense that Philbin wants to run. He looked horrible trying Reid's version other than 2 out of his mind games back a few years ago. Horrible miscast.

Vick is nothing but trouble. If Hickey brings him in, this team will be in instant turmoil.
Give RT a running game and average protection and see what happens this year.

With all the drama, injuries, oline issues, and quitting the last 2 games, we still almost made the playoffs.
With a decent oline and protection, this team is 11-5

We don't need Vick. Tannehill is already the best ever.
large-1.gif

That is an interesting possibility. I think it depends on Vick… Is he willing to compete with Tannehill in camp? The speculation is coming from the fact that we will be running the offense from the former Eagles offensive coordinator. Makes sense...

Yeah you have to wonder if Lazor would try to convince Philbin / Hickey to bring him to Miami as he knows the system Lazor will be running.

Yeah you have to wonder if Lazor would try to convince Philbin / Hickey to bring him to Miami as he knows the system Lazor will be running.

I doubt it. I think (I certainly hope) that Ross has had his fill of low class buttwipes embarrassing the team.

No thanks, Tannehill is a better quarterback at this point in time. Plus a gust of wind and Vick could be out for the season.

There is no way they are even considering that idea. Vick would have been out for the year after the first 10 sacks. He's got Oakland written all over him. Still pissed Marcus was added by Saban. Hell no to any Vick on the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom