WQAM Miami Michael Vick speculation. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WQAM Miami Michael Vick speculation.

HELL NO. I'm with JT on this one. I will not watch if Vick is behind center. I have two dogs that both have more common sense than Vick. F him

:bobdole:

Even Ryan Tannehill >>>> Vick.

When will people realize that Vick simply isnt a good QB? He is a decent backup. He is a guy who could enter a game in a pinch if your starter gets injured and perhaps do some things the other team didnt prepare for. Its as simple as that. Youre not going to win long term with Mike Vick at QB.

Dear god no. Give Tannehill a couple more years before settling for a ****ty veteran qb.

Why would we even consider this? Unless Vick bulked up in the off season and could play right guard, I don't want him.

Not gonna spot the messenger here but just because a media talking head flouted his opinion does not in any way indicate that Miami wan Mt Vick in town. Our vice versa.

Vick could not be further from a Joe Philbin type character guy. Not a well thought out prediction.

I doubt it. I think (I certainly hope) that Ross has had his fill of low class buttwipes embarrassing the team.

Agreed. I think Ross wants to fill the seats. Vick is a polarizing individual and will likely hurt ticket sales. They will never see a penny of my money if they sign this sociopath.

I'd walk away from this team forever. When Vick came back into the league, I cancelled my NFL ticket subscription. I won't resubscribe until he's out of the league.
I also used to give a regular monthly donation to the Humane Society. That too was cancelled when they decided to give Vick the cover he needed to get back into the league.

Get over it already

Back
Top Bottom