WQAM Miami Michael Vick speculation. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WQAM Miami Michael Vick speculation.

So the Eagles start winning consistently when Vick is no longer the QB, and now the old Eagles OC would want him? I'm not a huge Tannehill fan, but we'd be better off with virtually anyone other than Vick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not opposed to Vick but u don't know tannehill needs competition right? I mean why are y'all scared of Vick? If he comes here an is better than tannehill what's your allegiance to tannehill? Just win that's all I care.

I'm not opposed to Vick but u don't know tannehill needs competition right? I mean why are y'all scared of Vick? If he comes here an is better than tannehill what's your allegiance to tannehill? Just win that's all I care.

Vick could not win with the Eagles. Why woukd we waste our time with him. Might as well bring in Tebow.

Please dude, put the pipe down. Vick blows chunks. He can't read defenses and he sucks against the blitz no matter what team he's on. He's an athlete and was never a QB. And he's a piece of sh*t as a human being. I love how everyone buys into his bullchit "I'm a changed person"
i read what he did to those animals, and he did it for years. He's got serial killer gene's. When you do the chit he's done, you don't change as a person, there's something just plain evil inside him.

Oh stop it you judgemental PETA crazies. "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone." Vick would be great on this team. He knows the offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't kill the messenger here fellas......I am listening to Miami sport's station 560 WQAM, and the guy who is hosting the show said that Michael Vick is looking to be a starter somewhere in 2014, and speculation is that the Jets and Buccanneers could be looking at signing him.

The other host said he would rather have Vick in Miami as the starter over Tannehill. Do you think the Phins would even entertain bringing him to Miami? I know his brother Marcus was here briefly, and turned into a major screwup. I am not sure I could ever support the dog killer in a Phin's uni? Thoughts.

imo i wouldnt care if he jacked a dog ,to feed a cat , IF HE COULD WIN US A CHAMPIONSHIP thats all that matters ,the Ravens supported Ray Lewis and he killed a human being , thats whats wrong with the Org , they worrie about a players past to much , let me ask you this bro ? would you bring Ray Lewis into Miami as a LB if he would come out of retirement ??

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

imo i wouldnt care if he jacked a dog ,to feed a cat , IF HE COULD WIN US A CHAMPIONSHIP thats all that matters ,the Ravens supported Ray Lewis and he killed a human being , thats whats wrong with the Org , they worrie about a players past to much , let me ask you this bro ? would you bring Ray Lewis into Miami as a LB if he would come out of retirement ??

BUT no to vick as a starter , because i think Tannehill with a good OL will become a very good Franchise QB ...

Re the Ray Lewis comparisons. Even if you assume the worst about Lewis, I don't think it was a premeditated act. While Vick didn't harm any human beings, it's the same sort of cruelty that you see in serial killers. It also doesn't help that Vick is a crappy football player at is stage of the game.

We are not about to dump Tannehill for Vick. We have a young QB with superior upside. Vick probably liked his working with Lazor at the Eagles but we have a lot of other needs. Eliminate this crazy speculation - we are not going to dump Tannehill for Vick and he wouldn't come here for smaller $ as a backup.

The league is full of druggies, criminals, wife beaters, sex attackers and killers... but someone messes around with dogs and thats the big line crossing for many of you?

No thanks on vick.

Re the Ray Lewis comparisons. Even if you assume the worst about Lewis, I don't think it was a premeditated act. While Vick didn't harm any human beings, it's the same sort of cruelty that you see in serial killers. It also doesn't help that Vick is a crappy football player at is stage of the game.

True but if your running from the law and they turn a K-9 lose on you and you have a gun and you shoot and kill the dog , you just as well have shot a police officer , because thats the Law , but why should one guy get a pass at doing something bad , and the next guy with a worse record dosent ? but if we hold the past against every player ,that has changed for the good , as was said in an earlier post , for those that havent sinned , cast the first stone ,Nobody is perfect and if we let somebodys past set the bar for us , than we need to become a parole officer Not a football coach ...

The league is full of druggies, criminals, wife beaters and killers... but someone messes around with dogs and thats the big line crossing for many of you?

No thanks on vick.

True the League is , and alot of you guys and gals would be VERY VERY SURPRISED if you ONLY knew The Truth , who they all are ....

That is an interesting possibility. I think it depends on Vick… Is he willing to compete with Tannehill in camp? The speculation is coming from the fact that we will be running the offense from the former Eagles offensive coordinator. Makes sense...

considering Foles was a lot better in that offense... no thanks

imo i wouldnt care if he jacked a dog ,to feed a cat , IF HE COULD WIN US A CHAMPIONSHIP thats all that matters ,the Ravens supported Ray Lewis and he killed a human being , thats whats wrong with the Org , they worrie about a players past to much , let me ask you this bro ? would you bring Ray Lewis into Miami as a LB if he would come out of retirement ?
No I wouldn't take Ray Lewis, who must be pushing 40 years old, if he came out of retirement, but I would take a 25 year old Ray Lewis on the Phins any day. Vick is only 33, and he missed a couple years since he was in jail, so he doesn't have much mileage on the tires. He also would be a better backup than Moore or Devlin. I doubt Vick will be in Miami next year, but I wouldn't say it could never happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would Ross allow this , He is not that Stupid, And this was a stupid post.

Back
Top Bottom