WQAM Miami Michael Vick speculation. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WQAM Miami Michael Vick speculation.

I'm not opposed to Vick but u don't know tannehill needs competition right? I mean why are y'all scared of Vick? If he comes here an is better than tannehill what's your allegiance to tannehill? Just win that's all I care.

You need to improve your analytical skills. Scared isn't the issue. The issue is more complex than that.

I doubt that Vick comes here but if he came I would not be quitting as a dolphin fan. I despise what he did but he unlike many that have fought dogs faced some punishment.

I thought pit-bulls were illegal in Miami?

But Michael Vick is better than Matt Moore and Pat Devlin. Dolphins could use him if he comes on the cheap. On top of that, he would be trouble for the Dolphins if he winds up on the Jets.

But Michael Vick is better than Matt Moore and Pat Devlin. Dolphins could use him if he comes on the cheap. On top of that, he would be trouble for the Dolphins if he winds up on the Jets.

We cannot choose players based on who might make the jets better. We supposedly drafted PAt White to keep him from Belichek lol

Michael Vick thinks he's a starter and will want starter money. He'll also want to start. There's no place for him on a team that has a decisive starting QB. His best bet will be to a team that needs a QB to be a playmaker and needs to put butts in seats, because people will go watch him.

Oh stop it you judgemental PETA crazies. "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone." Vick would be great on this team. He knows the offense.

It has nothing to do with PETA or being a dog lover.

The man is a sociopath, he didn't jut kill dogs, he shot them, drowned them, electrocuted them.
This is exactly how serial killers get their start.

It has nothing to do with PETA or being a dog lover.

The man is a sociopath, he didn't jut kill dogs, he shot them, drowned them, electrocuted them.
This is exactly how serial killers get their start.

Actually I think most get their start by being bed wetters. Then animal cruelty or firestarting.

We don't need Vick. Tannehill is already the best ever.

So..since we are now in agreement on this, does this mean an end to the never ending onslaught of Tannehill statistical data on why Quasars can be heard at a specific megahertz, and how Anti Matter and Dark Matter exist in some linemans nasty flip flops in the Dolphins locker room?

The league is full of druggies, criminals, wife beaters, sex attackers and killers... but someone messes around with dogs and thats the big line crossing for many of you?

No thanks on vick.

What makes you think they deserve to still be in the league?

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

How can this be? With Moore or Devlin as the starter last year Miami was going to go 12-4 according to some here.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

True but if your running from the law and they turn a K-9 lose on you and you have a gun and you shoot and kill the dog , you just as well have shot a police officer , because thats the Law , but why should one guy get a pass at doing something bad , and the next guy with a worse record dosent ? but if we hold the past against every player ,that has changed for the good , as was said in an earlier post , for those that havent sinned , cast the first stone ,Nobody is perfect and if we let somebodys past set the bar for us , than we need to become a parole officer Not a football coach ...

Coherent verbiage would assist you in your nutty argument.

I have not cast the first stone. You can accuse me of lots of things and be right, but animal abuse is NOT one of them. Only a punk would abuse an animal.

Vick has been a better qb throughout his career than Moore and that means basically nothing at thjs point. 2010 He played amazingly well since then he has been below average

Back
Top Bottom