WR Albert Wilson Welcome To Miami! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Albert Wilson Welcome To Miami!

He had more yards per reception (13.2) than Landry (8.8) with 70 less receptions (112:42) and will be half the price. Landry had 987 yards yet Wilson had 554. But Dolphins fans....

LOL to anyone who likes this signing... 8 Mil a year for this scrub? can get the same production with one of our 4th round picks. But hey he has a great attitude so lets give him a salary that puts him in the top ten highest paid slot receivers in the NFL

I hope that he works out, and is a good fit with the team. It’s difficult to go from Jarvis Landry to...Albert Wilson, but we’ll see how he pans out. I actually like Wilson as a player, and never envisioned him as main cog in an offense, but a complementary piece.

A complementary piece? You mean...like a real slot receiver should be? Absurd!

Yeah, speedster. I like his 4.35 combine time. He seems to be fairly similar to Landry, at least in the way he was used in KC...although I'd say they used him more effectively. He's not gonna be breaking tackles like that though.

It also might be good to see how much he makes in the first year and first two years. A lot of that total 24 million dollars may be fiction.

Yeah, speedster. I like his 4.35 combine time. He seems to be fairly similar to Landry, at least in the way he was used in KC...although I'd say they used him more effectively. He's not gonna be breaking tackles like that though.

He actually broke 15 tackles last year with his minimal receptions. Twice that of Kansas City's main receiver, Hill.

8 Million seems like a bit much if the teams philosophy is to not overpay and get our cap back in order. But I guess the philosophy could be to overpay when it's convenient for them.

This feels like another move that makes no sense. I don’t see how we need a 3rd expensive WR unless someone is on the trading block.

Couldn’t we find that production much cheaper on our roster or the draft?

This feels like another move that makes no sense. I don’t see how we need a 3rd expensive WR unless someone is on the trading block.

Couldn’t we find that production much cheaper on our roster or the draft?

Did they find it the last 3 years? No. You answered your own question.

Back
Top Bottom