WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated.

Wow Meacham is a very polite guy, calling the comentator Sir, and seems very humble. Although he did say he is upset because he thinks he could have run faster

Yeah, that's the guy I wanted...but in second round. Why couldnt he have waited to run these sub 4.4's when Daunte was throwing him a fade route:boohoo:

Meachem could very well be the #2 WR off the board.

smith second 40 was a 4.37 wow, faster than I thought he'd run. ute a jump from his firt 40

I think they just said something about Bowe being in the 4.5, I could be wrong and meant Rice. Unless he was in the first group He did not run.

Dwayne Jarrett saying he will run a 4.4 or 4.45 at his pro-day

Wow, 4.32 by Jason hill? pretty impressive

4.32 is so damn fast...How about yesterday with Brady Quinn
benching 24 times @225...to me that is freakish also.

He lifted more than 25 of the offensive lineman...that boy is one strong
individual

4.32 is so damn fast...How about yesterday with Brady Quinn
benching 24 times @225...to me that is freakish also.

He lifted more than 25 of the offensive lineman...that boy is one strong
individual

And he was advised not to do it, but the Arizona Conditioning Coach talked him into it. Then started calling him Sunshine, Too Funny

ok, Bowe ran in the mid 4.5's they just said

We all knew he wasn't going to blow anyone away with his 40 time.

But he gets in and out of his cuts as well as any WR in this draft and he runs precise routes.

He's also one of, if not the best blocking WRs in this draft. His stats this past year would have blown Dwayne Jarrett, Robert Meachem and Sydney Rice's completely out of the water if he wasn't sharing catches with Buster Davis and Early Doucet.

Back
Top Bottom