WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated.

We all knew he wasn't going to blow anyone away with his 40 time.

But he gets in and out of his cuts as well as any WR in this draft and he runs precise routes.

He's also one of, if not the best blocking WRs in this draft. His stats this past year would have blown Dwayne Jarrett, Robert Meachem and Sydney Rice's completely out of the water if he wasn't sharing catches with Buster Davis and Early Doucet.

All those other guys had to share catches as well. :tongue:

We all knew he wasn't going to blow anyone away with his 40 time.

But he gets in and out of his cuts as well as any WR in this draft and he runs precise routes.

He's also one of, if not the best blocking WRs in this draft. His stats this past year would have blown Dwayne Jarrett, Robert Meachem and Sydney Rice's completely out of the water if he wasn't sharing catches with Buster Davis and Early Doucet.

Bowe is not a burner. But I think he has some of the best hands. He seems like he is more of a posesion WR. But yu are right drinking partner, he is great at blocking .

Dwayne Jarrett saying he will run a 4.4 or 4.45 at his pro-day

:lol: BS!

They were just saying that people at his camp were saying he was running in the 4.7s. No way he can improve it that much in a couple weeks.

Troy Smith tossed the worst pass of that drill. At least, they said it was Troy..

Here is a random question guys. Were any of you interested in Ball from GT? He has been working out as a WR today. I kinda thought he could be a sleeper in the late rounds. Kinda like a Brad Smith. But his 40 time was slow. Can't remember off the top of my head.

They were just saying that people at his camp were saying he was running in the 4.7s. No way he can improve it that much in a couple weeks.

Yeah I doubt he can too. But that is what he said in his interview when they asked him how he will run. He said he would have loved to run today but his groin is still not 100%

I was wondering about that too. I guess we'll have to see in a few weeks

Here is a random question guys. Were any of you interested in Ball from GT? He has been working out as a WR today. I kinda thought he could be a sleeper in the late rounds. Kinda like a Brad Smith. But his 40 time was slow. Can't remember off the top of my head.

The announcers mentioned him once, but did not elaborate on time or anything like that.

4.8 something. Way too slow, we have no use for him. We have a faster version in Marcus Vick.

None of those other guys had a quality QB throwing to them either.

Jason Swain and Steve Smith are no slouches.

John David Booty?

...and I thought Syvelle Newton from South Carolina was pretty good.

What are you trying to get at? You wouldn't be happy if somehow the Dolphins could get their hands on Dwayne Bowe?

Back
Top Bottom