WVDolphan's "Get Real" Today's subject - NFL Replay System | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's "Get Real" Today's subject - NFL Replay System

Handoff for nothing....timeout Steelers. Handoff for nothing.....Timeout Steelers. 3rd down is either A) Incomplete, B) Intercepted, C) another run for no gain and a TO Steelers, or D) a short pass to Bess or dumpoff short of the 1st down marker. Phins punt.

So those are the reason we lost. Not that call. So GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

How do you know that? And even if that's what did happen at least I'd be mad at the team for screwing it up and not mad at the refs for f@cki% us all up the @S$! I've seen this team make plays before. Apparently you have not. You can't predict what was going to happen when your not even given the chance to succeed or fail.

that side judge couldn't wait to run in with his hands in the air...that bafoon blows the call and we get hozed...period

i bet he hugged roethlisberger after the game...inpartial my ***

Handoff for nothing....timeout Steelers. Handoff for nothing.....Timeout Steelers. 3rd down is either A) Incomplete, B) Intercepted, C) another run for no gain and a TO Steelers, or D) a short pass to Bess or dumpoff short of the 1st down marker. Phins punt.

So those are the reason we lost. Not that call. So GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know that? And even if that's what did happen at least I'd be mad at the team for screwing it up and not mad at the refs for f@cki% us all up the @S$! I've seen this team make plays before. Apparently you have not. You can't predict what was going to happen when your not even given the chance to succeed or fail.[/QUOTE]

Actually. we did get the ball and didn't do anything with it. What we needed to do is get at least 1 TD in the first when the steelers turned it over.

How do you know that? And even if that's what did happen at least I'd be mad at the team for screwing it up and not mad at the refs for f@cki% us all up the @S$! I've seen this team make plays before. Apparently you have not. You can't predict what was going to happen when your not even given the chance to succeed or fail.

Actually. we did get the ball and didn't do anything with it. What we needed to do is get at least 1 TD in the first when the steelers turned it over.[/QUOTE]

I'm aware of all the opportunities we had prior to that play. I'm aware that we had a chance at the end. What I don't agree with is him saying IF we held them to nothing or IF we got that fumble recovered, than all we would do is just fall flat on our face anyway. It's just a typical negative post that gets spewed out because we lost.

Why do we have such vain posters on this board?

No need to put your own name in the title. Every thread shows original author if the thread so why does everyone refer to themselves?

Back
Top Bottom