WVDolphan's Get Real - Today's subject "Noodle on THIS!!!" | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Today's subject "Noodle on THIS!!!"

Those weren't actually good touchdown passes! The defense just made bad plays ;-)

And as one poster said in the other thread, that was just a great catch by Jenkins on that 15 yarder to save the drive. Not only that it shouldve been a penalty on White on the game winner. Nevermind that they were already in game winning FG range. Ryan just dosent deserve any credit and if he had Henning's system he would look worse than Henne.

Defense was worn out from a short week after beasting all over us this past Sunday.

Yea, nevermind that they got lit up by Buffalo before us, Atlanta after us, and another team did some damage on them the week before Buffalo I think.

We scored a whopping 3 points on them after the first drive which was basically all Ronnie Brown. Man our offense sucks. Chad Henne is the ****ing worst. What a bust.

And dont forget, we scored the most points on Pittsburgh. Thats big. And Matt Ryan only put up 9 on them.....so there!

Now where is Hugo to compare the stats of Ryan and Henne on the common opponent of Baltimore? How bout Cinci even?

Defense was worn out from a short week after beasting all over us this past Sunday.

i actually think that played into it...baltimore on the road this year just isn't all that formidable imo and on a short week after whoopin our *** a let down is bound to happen

but ryan made plays have to give him that and the falcons unlike us played the damn game to win...

but yeah i wish we had matt ryan over a left tackle right now...no question...i don't care what the numbers say...that kids a damn good qb and i wish he was in aqua and orange

You would think of any fanbase around Phin fans would understand just how hard it is to find a stud qb, and what happens when you dont. Look no further than your favourite team. I loved Jake Long in College, and I know hes a very good LT. But it's becoming increasingly obvious Matt Ryan was the pick. 19-1 at home now. Hes a stud. WV, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom