WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 8 recap/grades | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 8 recap/grades

Beats the hell out of sandbags.

Speaking of sandbags, maybe the governor of N.Y.needs to commission the entire jets organization to use as sandbags for hurricane Sandy, cause that's what Miami made that team look like today.

****ty sandbags with big mouths.

RG3 was Marino's top Qb .That's good enough for me and he wasn't figured out , his receivers can't catch the ball. Funny post though lol.

Speaking of sandbags, maybe the governor of N.Y.needs to commission the entire jets organization to use as sandbags for hurricane Sandy, cause that's what Miami made that team look like today.

****ty sandbags with big mouths.

The state should actually pay the Jests to get the **** out of town for the week. All of that hot air from Rex and his players is going to give the storm power.

Good post but will you please talk us how you REALLY feel about the players and fans of the New York Jets ?????????

This fan said it better (from another post)

[video=youtube;twsMMXvLmLw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twsMMXvLmLw[/video]

As far as our team , GREAT coaching develops young players . Who made plays today ? Vernon , Jimmy Wilson , wr Moore . They all played special team and did one hell of a job for SP coach as well as made plays on there units.

Young bloods who come to play.

I also thought the OL dominated especially in pass protection. Matt Moore had all day. So much for the amazing Jets pass rush with numerous blitz packages .i think we gave up 1 sack and few pressures.

Fields is leading the AFC in punting YPK and also NET. He'll be on his way to the probowl if he keeps this up.

The Colts will be tough at home but very beatable. Stop the run and put Smith on Reggie Wayne with safety help then bliz Luck all day long.

Been looking forward to this post all day, and it didn't disappoint. Great read as ushe WV.

Bro, Philbin's nutsack is so huge the governor of NY tried to **** up the Phins flight plans thinking that if Philbin were stuck in NY, his nutsack would protect everyone and everything from hurricane Sandy.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I actually used that one last year. They dont take kindly to Mexicans trying to pass over them.

Roflmfao.

Pretty sure you forgot to give Dan Fouts and that other guy an A as well. They were ****ing hilarious all damn game, giving cheap shots after cheap shots to the Jets, saying how much they talk crap, how mediocre Sanchez is, how all we need to do is point at the scoreboard when the Jets start their incessant jabbering. I couldn't stop laughing.

Revenge sure was sweet...I had a great time at the game.

Awesome analysis.. Vernon has been fantastic in the past couple games.. dude was a steal.

This thread is
clear.gif

good stuff as always.

Maybe it's just me, but does anybody else wanna see WV and Incognito drinking together going up against the Jets and their fans?

Back
Top Bottom