WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 8 recap/grades | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 8 recap/grades

Great win for the fins! I do have to disagree with your rg3 comment. 10 drops by his receivers.

Honestly Im dissapointed. I couldve done so much better in this situation. To be honest, Im having severe back pain today. It isnt pleasant. Makes it tougher for me to concentrate. Its the main reason this post didnt come earlier. Cant sit for too long.

My postgame Finheaven reading experience isn't complete until I read the Get Real thread. Sorry to hear about your back. Get better soon!

Immediately after the onsides kick I started thinking about philbin's gigantic nutsack.

Visible from space I tell ya
lol...uh, Houston...we got something that just popped up on Earth...can't really make it out but it looks like...I think it a nutsack...yep, definitely a nutsack in the New York City area.

Great win for the fins! I do have to disagree with your rg3 comment. 10 drops by his receivers.

His receivers are effected by the way he throws the ball. The ball comes out of his hand like a dart or a spear or something. He needs to learn to get more arch on the ball, which he wont of course, in order to make it more catchable.

Its tough to catch a ball coming up hot on you like that when its released at a funky angle, more of a flat line, on certain routes. That type of throw is fine for out routes near the sidelines and places where receivers are used to catching a ball like that. Thing is, he dosent throw those routes very well.

When running in the middle of the field or running up the field they need the ball coming down to them, not coming right at them like someone just threw a dodgeball at them. A throw like that is tough to catch on the run.

Back
Top Bottom