You guys have ruined this web site.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys have ruined this web site....

chambersdabomb said:
Your exactly right.....the reason y everyone thinks brown is doing bad cause they compare him to carnell but not the other running backs in our divison
Now I'm not one of those "FANS" you guys are speaking about but I am a little down on Ronnie...do I think he should be rushing for 200 yards a game...no..(though i would be nice but that's expecting way to much) BUT I do think he should be doing more than he is...You can say " the O-line, second game, missed camp,ect" all you want to but he should look better than he has. Tell me what will you guys say IF four to six games from now he still running the same? You'll blame the O-LINE right? But I don't think that will happen because Ricky will be back..so maybe that will help him out. I want ronnie to be a HUGE success..I really do...but we need him to help the running game to help the passing game to help the team win games and that's not happening and that's why "FANS" are upset..I think.

And people wonder why Fiedler and others said "We don't care what people outside the organization think". They shouldnt, the majority of dolphin fans are idiots. No offense guys, love your team one week, boo them the next. I just don't get it. :shakeno:

How about Chambers what's up with him not being able to catch the ball lately guys...your thoughts? That one is really bothering me much worse than Ronnie. :confused:

IBleedAqua said:
How about Chambers what's up with him not being able to catch the ball lately guys...your thoughts? That one is really bothering me much worse than Ronnie.

so far he's shown to be overrated. We always blamed the QB situation but now that we've semi-fixed that he's yet to prove himself.

Whatever his problem is I hope he snaps out of it soon...maybe he's putting too much pressure on himself...you know... expectations too high. :(

No that's not it ...I got it! He's simply not use to have all those balls thrown his way..so it's caught him off guard.. he'll adjust soon. :D

Back
Top Bottom