You guys have ruined this web site.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys have ruined this web site....

I'm 100% positive half the guys who posted nonsense after the game were half in the bag.

SanDiegoDolphan said:
you cant ban em! Thats another problem with this site. The web master is in such a hurry to ban and censor people it maks people uptight.

:confused: Exactly who got banned and for what? Or do you even know? :rolleyes:

I don't understand the problem. You can tell what a post is about by the title. If one says 'Saban Sux' 'Ronnie Sux' crap like that just avoid it. The fans are uptight, we had our worst season in like 30 years last year, then a big win on opening day, then a horribly played loss to a hated divisional foe. People are venting, it will be over in a couple of days or the next win whenever that is.
I don't know why anyone is shocked that we lost, Peter King picked us to win, the kiss of death was upon us, nothing could have won that game for us. I mean this guy picked the Vikings and they are proceeding to implode and lose worse every week. Once Peter gets off our bandwagon and starts picking against us everything will be alright.:D

c'mon... this kind of stuff is not indicative of just dolphins fans.... it happens in every NFL city...

the rest of the league is no different... there's going to be nay-sayers everywhere.... even in Boston after this week's effort... take it all with a grain of salt, and be glad they're so passionate...

to quote french philosopher, Voltaire:
"I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

to quote me:
"but that doesn't mean i can't obliterate your opinion with informed debate"
:goof:

Sometimes you just have to sift through the bs. There are a lot of insightful posters who are dedicated Dolphin fans that you will identify with time (Ozzy, Nublar, Unified Theory, etc.). First I don,t even bother reading the sensational threads like "Ronnie to be cut in ´06"--clearly the work of a moron. Second I bypass the bickering that corrupts good threads. Finally, I key in on posters that I have learned to respect through their previous posts. Hope this helps make your finheaven experience more enjoyable. It really is one of the best sport team websites on the planet and has been rated so by outside sources.

hahaa

just make a "XYZ sucks" forum for anyone who wants to post a he sucks thread :)

the only thing that drives me nuts in here is that the push on the threads move so quickly its hard to sift through whats relevent and whats BS. it especially drives me nuts when theres 15 so and so sucks threads that pushes down an interesting topic that I end up missing. :\

The reason why there are so many "doom & gloom" thread is the Fins came out of the gate so strong and looked extremely impressive pounding the the Broncos that many posters had unrealistic expectations. I don't know how many threads I scanned through that had the fins basically walking through the AFC East after the Denver game. To think that was going to happen week in and week out was just fooling yourself.

Unfortunately, those emotional highs also can bring extreme emotional lows

dolfan005 said:
THANK YOU..you saved me from writing this. Anyone that can't lose with class or maybe give Caddy a little props for his success, doesn't belong on this site. The kid has played two games and people are talking about cutting him. Saban says no booing...these CONSTANT pesimistic posts are even worse.

well put. I started a post last night saying similar stuff, and people kept argueing with me that as fans they have the right to complain bla bla bla.

constructive critisism is fine but we have some true idiots that decide to voice a pecimistic view that puts a damper on everyone.

all I have to say is GO fins baby kick that Panthers butt.. do what New England couldn't shut all the ney sayers up....

wooohoooo go finssss

True, the JT is a bust thread was a sardonic look at the idiocy of the very threads you refer to. Don't let it get you down.

jac3477 said:
This is maybe like my third post...but I have been rading this site for over a year and have been a DIE HARD phins fan since I was 8. I must say tho, I am not inclined to post on this site anymore...jaso taylor is a bust? ronnie is a bust? frerrote goes from being a good leader in one game to a piece of garbage the next week. We should have drafted Rolle? what the hell kinda fans are you guys, you want your team ti be dominat every week and if they dont then everyone must be held out to dry....its the most bandwagon like sh*t I have ever seen in my life. saban loses one game, one in which we should have won if the players would have executed a little more, and we already have the 'bad coaching' threads...i dunno if its maybe because there are waaayyy to many jills fans running around here, but i would seriously consider asking urselves if you are true dolphins fans....
i think so as you this site is ruined for the stupid post ,agree!!!!

I think half the time these posts are just being used as bait to trigger your reactions. I'd say it works quite well considering how much you fanatics start whinning.

If you all dont like the posts around here you're free to leave, I doubt anyone would even notice.

jac3477 said:
This is maybe like my third post...but I have been rading this site for over a year and have been a DIE HARD phins fan since I was 8. I must say tho, I am not inclined to post on this site anymore...jaso taylor is a bust? ronnie is a bust? frerrote goes from being a good leader in one game to a piece of garbage the next week. We should have drafted Rolle? what the hell kinda fans are you guys, you want your team ti be dominat every week and if they dont then everyone must be held out to dry....its the most bandwagon like sh*t I have ever seen in my life. saban loses one game, one in which we should have won if the players would have executed a little more, and we already have the 'bad coaching' threads...i dunno if its maybe because there are waaayyy to many jills fans running around here, but i would seriously consider asking urselves if you are true dolphins fans....
I hope you know that the Jason Taylor was a bust thread was a joke and intended to show the rest of the idiots your talking about how dumb they sound with all this crap

yeah it really annoying the people going around saying ronnie is a bust after 2 games and chambers sucks cuz he dropped a ball. people even the grerat ones drop some no one is perfect.

this is byfar the best thread i have seen on here since the season started. You idiots that think Ronnie Brown is a bust have no business having the priviledge to be on this website.If at the beginning of the year someone said we would start 1-1 and be tied for first in the division, everyone here would of said hell yeah!! I mean look at San Diego, 0-2, and 2 back in the div already. We have a new regime that is going to take time to get rolling on all cylinders. The win against Denver was great for a win starved fan base, but it was not expected. We have a great talent pool and it will only be a matter of time when we are expecting to win EVERY game. So thanks again for the great thread and to the TRUE Dolfans, lets take one from Carolina!

Back
Top Bottom