Your One Favorite Dolphin Of All Time | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your One Favorite Dolphin Of All Time

1 marino
2 JT
3 Madison
4 Surtain
5 Offerdahl
6 Clayton
7 Mcduffie
8 Cox
9 thomas
10 Ronnie

Mark Clayton

clear.gif

If you're gonna pick one it's Marino for me.

There are other favorites though:

Being an OL I was a real fan of John Giesler.

AJ Duhe who would play ball with us kids sometimes in the Shores.

Louis Oliver for his mad all out aggression.

Bryan Cox for taking on the entire Bengals bench to defend his place kicker of all people.

im sure im going to get blasted for this.... but i loved ricky the most. please keep in mind its AS A PLAYER, and i really dont like him as a person for what he did to the team. Pat surtain is another i liked.

Can't really say I'm an old schooler with this stuff but what do ya do...

1. Marino (it's a given)
2. The duo of Surtain and Madison (One of the greatest CB tandems)
3. Jason Taylor
4. Louis Oliver
5. Zach Thomas
6. Chris Chambers
7. OJ McDuffie
8. Richmond Webb

That's pathetic. Why do you hate a guy who won the charity award for the Dolphins and was man of the year for the Dolphins? He just went to a pro bowl to, I just don't get it. Why do so many of our Dolphins fans HATE so many players on the team? SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!

1. Dan Marino
2. Dan Marino
3. Dan Marino

I'm fairly young so I don't have many options. so they are mostly from the recent years. Thomas, Taylor, Brown and Chambers and my favorites now so I'd go with them as well. I did love Lamar Smith and O.J McDuffie as well.
The reason everybody hating on chambers is he has forgoten what his job is!! Catch the damm ball even the buffalo game last year when he did catch a record for passes he only caught 50% of the balls thrown to him.

Fav all time excluding marino goes without saying of course.

1. Offerdahl
2. Cox
3 Thomas/ Taylor
4. Mcduffie
I'm probaly forgetting some from when I first became a fan early nineties

I was just wondering (just to get away from all of those bashing threads and stuff) who are you guyses most favorite dolphin player or coach and why...for me i would have to say Chris Chambers...I just like the effort he gives to always get that extra yard and all of his amazing catches...thanks

Chris Chambers?? Are you frickin kidding? There are probably at least 200 Dolphins players I would put above Chambers. Favorite hands down is Marino, Chambers isn't even close, not even amongst receivers. Warfield, Duper, Clayton, Gadsden, McDuffie, and Fryar were all much more effective than Chambers.

i have been a fan since i can remember watching football since about 1993

my fave is always going to be dan marino, no one ever threw a ball like he can

and second will always be don shula, he put the dolphin franchise on the map, won us super bowls, and took a chance on marino

also even though i never saw him play, seeing larry csonka on old footage is amazing, that guy is tough as tough can get he loved to be hit, he was a bruiser

some of my other faves
trace armstrong
richmond webb
tim ruddy
orande gadsden(very underrated)
zach thomas
jason taylor
sam madison
patrick surtain
oj mcduffie

Last edited by a moderator:
Csonka
Marino
Keith Byars
Taylor
Jim Jensen
Zach
Tony Nathan
O.J. McDuffie
Brock Marion
Louis Oliver

If you're gonna pick one it's Marino for me.

There are other favorites though:

Being an OL I was a real fan of John Giesler.

AJ Duhe who would play ball with us kids sometimes in the Shores.

Louis Oliver for his mad all out aggression.

Bryan Cox for taking on the entire Bengals bench to defend his place kicker of all people.

Do you remember the "Dodge Ball" fight with Romanowski in Denver?

Back
Top Bottom