Your One Favorite Dolphin Of All Time | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your One Favorite Dolphin Of All Time

my favorite top 5 dolphins are .

#1 paul warfield
#2 bob griese
#3 merucry morris
#4 csonka
#5 trace armstrong

honorable mention o.j mcduffy . randy mcmichael and chris chambers and patrick surtain.

I dont know what it is, but Ricky Williams....amazing to watch.....natural talent....to bad his head isnt 100% on football.

1)Ricky
2)Marino
3)Clayton
4)JT
5)Csonka
6)Madison
7)Offerdahl/Zach

louis oliver

ddaysigdmfinalwithlouis-1.gif

Dwight Stevenson. Thee best center ever to play the game. Run blocking or pass protecting this guy had it all. Mike Webster from the Steelers was a close second as far as ability was concerned but Dwight was far and away the very best.

Yeah he was one of my favorites too...it really hurt our offense when he got injured.

Duper
Clayton
Marino

Clayton used to live up the street from me when I was in highschool. He played touch football on the street with us a couple times really great guy!

1A) Marino
1B) Zach Thomas
2) Bob Griese
3) The Marks Brothers
4) The Blackwood Brothers
5) John Offerdahl
6) AJ Duhe
7) Larry Little/Dwight Stephenson
8) Jim Jensen
9) Larry Csonka
10) Nick Buoniconti

It was hard for me to come up with a list, and I am sure that I am forgetting someone. But this is who I can think of right now.

1. Marino
2. Shula
3. Bob Griese
4. Larry Czonka
5. Eveybody on the 72 and 73 teams.
6. Marks brothers
7. Taylor
8. Thomas
9. Williams when his head is on straight
10. Bruce Hardy

any tru fins fan could understand how good mcduffie really was...rememeber when he led the league in catches or when he laid out the late derrick thomas out in the playoffs on a running play

1A) Marino
1B) Zach Thomas
2) Bob Griese
3) The Marks Brothers
4) The Blackwood Brothers
5) John Offerdahl
6) AJ Duhe
7) Larry Little/Dwight Stephenson
8) Jim Jensen
9) Larry Csonka
10) Nick Buoniconti

It was hard for me to come up with a list, and I am sure that I am forgetting someone. But this is who I can think of right now.
Nice list bro. I would add Nat Moore, and OJ McDuffie.:wink:

Speaking of animals ... did you know that Larry Csonka has a show on the "Versus" channel? If you like hunting and fishing and Larry you might have this channel available.

http://www.versus.com/nw/article/view/1240/?UserDef=true&catID=78

I read somewhere that Channing Crowder likes to hunt and fish. Maybe he could start recording the show on his DVR. He could get some tips and ideas from a fellow Dolphin player. I'm sure Larry's just as good at hunting and fishing as he was at playing football. He's a Hall of Famer.

Yea, now that you mention it, I do remember hearing something about him having a show. Wasn't he filming a show when the boat sank and the Coast Guard rescued him around Alaska or something? Anyways, thanks for the link and info.

Back
Top Bottom