Zim’s Grades For The Game: Playoff Edition | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Playoff Edition

Not sure how we get 7 sacks, force three turnovers, and a defensive TD but average a C on defense.
Agreed. What I liked was that our big time or highly paid players all made big plays on that unit : X w a pick that started the turnaround, Holland w a pick that led to points, Seiler w the scoop and core, Wilkins w tipped balls and sacks, Chubb w a strip sack. Against that QB and offense - what an effort

Do the exact opposite of that, really. Frankly, it should take about ten minutes. What's your process for getting plays relayed to the quarterback? How much time does each step take? Where can three seconds worth of bullshit be cut down? Done.
I’d like to believe it won’t be a problem next season. Surely it’s fixable no?

I’d like to believe it won’t be a problem next season. Surely it’s fixable no?

I think it's probably a lot easier to streamline your playcalling process than it is to come up with an offense that can blow out the rest of the NFL in passing efficiency despite having a tomato can OL and broken-wheel dumpsters at TE.

D+ for a rookie 7th round QB that kept us in the game and made big throws in all the right spots?! Yes, he made a couple mistakes, but that’s expected against the Bills Defense.

The overall report card for this was is silly. We played our tail off against a top 5 team on the road.

Well 10 points were offensive turnovers and nearly 200 of those yards were in the 1st quarter.
They still gave up 459 yards and 34 points….. That doesn’t deserve more than a C in my book. I mean….What is it for you? B? So a C would be to give up 600 yards and 45 points?

We gave up 34 points and 459 yards. How do they deserve higher than a C Average??
I see it as most of the damage the Bills O did was early then we adjusted and kept them pretty quiet / gave us a chance to win. That’s a great offense we harassed and turned over repeatedly. Also forced another fumble that we didn’t land on

D+ for a rookie 7th round QB that kept us in the game and made big throws in all the right spots?! Yes, he made a couple mistakes, but that’s expected against the Bills Defense.

The overall report card for this was is silly. We played our tail off against a top 5 team on the road.
His QBR was 44.7. That’s a D performance. The INTs were really costly.

Thanks Zimm.

The F grade for Coaching is too harsh, IMO.

McDaniel wasn‘t perfect and agree the speed of playcalling was definitely a problem. However, overall he called a good game and maximized the players available today with an aggressive approach to keep Buffalo uncomfortable. I especially liked the ballsy-ness of the deep shot at the end of the half.

I think a “C” is more fair and representative.

I usually find your grades overly harsh but I appreciate these posts and the effort to make them. Look forward to more next season.

I see it as most of the damage the Bills O did was early then we adjusted and kept them pretty quiet / gave us a chance to win. That’s a great offense we harassed and turned over repeatedly. Also forced another fumble that we didn’t land on
I don’t disagree….But we couldn’t stop them when we needed to. Again, it was a C Effort overall

Can’t believe someone would feel so self absorbed to post their grades of the game every week and not expect a huge pushback from us lol

Back
Top Bottom