06' College QB Class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

06' College QB Class

Becks7

Starter
Reaction score
Other than Matt Leinart who are going to be the highest rated qb's coming out of college this year?

Probably won't be there in the mid 1st.

Someone tell me how the Bills aren't going to take a LT in the draft?

I doubt he gets picked anywhere, but I like Brodie Croyle for some reason.... maybe I'm just being a homer.

Jaj said:
Probably won't be there in the mid 1st.

Someone tell me how the Bills aren't going to take a LT in the draft?
Our coaches feel that Jason Peters is going to be somewhat of a beast. I cannot give an opinion on him because I have only seen him play in a few preseason games. I do hope he pans out so we are not forced to draft an LT with our first pick. Its going to be an interesting year at LT for us though.

Yes I'm very familiar with the biggest TE a mother ever gave birth to...

However, the Bills OL is starting to get a little bit low in physical talent, especially if Mike Williams is gone.

If they have the chance to get say Winston Justice I'm sure they'll jump all over him.

A.P.A said:
Omar Jacobs

I might be alone here but I don't like him all that much...his release point and footwork really bother me.

I like Leinart but he is too much of a golden boy for me...I'd like to see him get beat up a little and still hang in there.

I think judging the Q.B. pool right now is WAY to premature. Alex Smith was highly thought of last year but I defy anyone to tell me they thought he'd go #1 last year.

It will sort itself out in the end though. That being said, everything I've seen says this year is a weak class for Q.B.'s.

Jaj said:
Yes I'm very familiar with the biggest TE a mother ever gave birth to...

However, the Bills OL is starting to get a little bit low in physical talent, especially if Mike Williams is gone.

If they have the chance to get say Winston Justice I'm sure they'll jump all over him.
Mike Williams' contract isnt up for a couple more years. Chris Villareal is an above average OL and Trey Teague is in the same catagory. Our biggest questions are on the left side of the line. We know virtually nothing about Anderson and we know Gandy cant do it. Thankfully we have a mobile QB cause he is going to be running for his life this year.

unifiedtheory said:
I might be alone here but I don't like him all that much...his release point and footwork really bother me.

I like Leinart but he is too much of a golden boy for me...I'd like to see him get beat up a little and still hang in there.

I think judging the Q.B. pool right now is WAY to premature. Alex Smith was highly thought of last year but I defy anyone to tell me they thought he'd go #1 last year.

It will sort itself out in the end though. That being said, everything I've seen says this year is a weak class for Q.B.'s.

Alex Smith wasn't even considered a 2nd rounder at this time last year...

Charlie Whitehurst, Reggie McNeal and Chris Leak are a few more QBs we might see next year I think.

Back
Top Bottom