'08-'09 Miami Heat | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08-'09 Miami Heat

He's a man on fire as of late.

Definitely needs consideration for MVP...he's playing out of his mind right now.

go heat, since that 4th qtr game against the knicks he has been playing out of his skull

F-in D-Wade is the man. Hopefully we can get some talent along side him and we can get back to winning some more championships. And that's no dis to his teammates cause everyone is doing great. He just needs a Chris Bosh or so....

when beasley, and chalmers really learn the game and they get dominant big man look out nba

I loved that block that Beasley had on Bosh. Spolestra seems like he is getting more confidence in the rook. He got good minutes late in the game. I was surprised to see him covering Bosh quite a bit in the low post and I thought he did a good job. There is no way Spo would have done that even a few weeks ago. Bosh hit some shots over him but that has more to do with Bosh just being really, really, good. Beasley was all over him.

I have a man crush on Wade..lol no im kidding...but wow man this guys amazing....hes an MVP for sure

I have a man crush on Wade..lol no im kidding...but wow man this guys amazing....hes an MVP for sure

I want the Heat to go as far as possible (even if it means losing in game 7 of the NBA Finals) just so I can watch Wade play as much as I possibly can.

I want the Heat to go as far as possible (even if it means losing in game 7 of the NBA Finals) just so I can watch Wade play as much as I possibly can.

were lucky we get to see him play...the guy is truly amazing...I hope we lock him up for life here

This latest run reminds me of his tear in the 2006 Finals.

Averaging 40 points, 10 assists the last 4 games.

Sick.

Dwyane Wade deserves the MVP 100% but won't get it because he's not named Kobe Bryant or LeBron James

Back
Top Bottom