'08-'09 Miami Heat | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08-'09 Miami Heat

what a game so far - dwade should have another 50 game before this one is over - jason richardson is so smooth - jamario moon is a keeper! small forward problem: solved

beasley looking good tonight - 19 points so far - kid needs to be on the floor...

no doubt - and a big game for beasely: 28 points/9 rebounds - haslem's a good defender and has a great midrange jumper but we need to start starting beasley - we've got plenty of good defenders we can surround him with - oneil, moon, cook, chalmers, even dwade... all good defenders - i would rather have beasley's offense right now, than haslem's defense

Great win for us I think now that Rip Hamilton is a starter I think Daequan Cook should be considered for 6th man.

DQ needs to keep shooting like this man. When Head gets active we'll have two serious 3 pt threats.. well 3 actually, u gotta put Chalmers in there.

Did anyone see the face Wade made after he threw that oop to Moon? Kinda like "Oh my god that was sick". I wish I had recorded the game, I would have made a .gif. It was awesome. lol

GUILTY I thought Jamario Moon was going to be just a scrub bench player when we landed him.

dwade alley-oop to moon was SICK!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake Long and Joey Porter were at the game tonight

Dan Marino and Lil Wayne were at the Cavs game, I don't know if you guys could hear it on TV but the crowd was out of control until... we just handed them the game with 9? minutes left. It was a great game up until that point.
I'm glad we bounced back and took it to Shaq though, I didn't see the game but from what I read in the Herald today it seems Wade and Shaq aren't the best of friends anymore. Oh well. At least Shaq is still 0-2 against us and Wade is still on fire.

Back
Top Bottom