1,000 text messages exchanged between Incognito and Martin | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1,000 text messages exchanged between Incognito and Martin

I told you Martin's team did not expect this to go far enough for a lawsuit on his behalf. They were attempting to save as much of his contract as possible (hundreds of thousands of dollars and maybe a mill or more), and hopefully do not get a lawsuit from the dolphins requesting his bonus money back like they did against Ricky Williams. His CONTRACT was the main reason for all of this. Martin threw his former team and teammates under the bus for money period. He is not planning on going back to the NFL, the only reason he would is to just carry out his act. Martin did not show the work ethic, the professionalism and dedication to be a top flight LT. He was frustrated with his job, not his teammates, and yes while being depressed the prank in the lunch room just pushed an already agitated Martin over the edge. It was just a bad timing for his teammates to play with him. He walked off under extreme frustration. After calming down realized what a dumb ass move is was to walk off, which likely resulted in his release and lose of his contract. He talked to his agent, this is when the elaborate plan came along.

and yet with his so called poor work ethic and the rest he started every game for the phins. I think the idea of the elaborate plan make no sense. They had to know there would be an investigation regardless of the accusations.
It could be as you describe but jus doesn't truly add up

Imagine that a law professor that spoke about law. That google is a beast.

Imagine a lawyer taking the high road in defense of a guilty client by NOT plumbing the system for legal loopholes, technicalities, omissions and misdirections in the interest of obfuscating reality and oft-times justice.

(A Self-annointed, vacuum-visioned divinely-inspired perception of "propriety" is also a "beast".. well at least if you ascribe to the notion that "ignorance is bliss" :idk: )

Imagine a lawyer taking the high road in defense of a guilty client by NOT plumbing the system for legal loopholes, technicalities, omissions and misdirections in the interest of obfuscating reality and oft-times justice.

(A Self-annointed, vacuum-visioned divinely-inspired perception of "propriety" is also a "beast".. well at least if you ascribe to the notion that "ignorance is bliss" :idk: )

I don't ascribe to any notion on the matter except that none of us know what role his parents had in this or that they had some grand scheme to gain nothing out the nfl. Your the one that googles a damn article that basically just defines what being a lawyer is about lol like its some revelation.

Martin's dad literally wrote a book on bullying too didn't he? I remember reading that on here but don't recall seeing proof.

I'll never forgive Martin for this huge distraction.

Don't be mad at MArtin be mad at Ireland since he is this expert of behavior in choosing draft picks. He single handedly saved you from one of the best receivers in the NFL and his baggy pants to get you these guys.

Martin's dad literally wrote a book on bullying too didn't he? I remember reading that on here but don't recall seeing proof.

That's not true at all

(2012) Understanding Terrorism: Challenges, Perspectives, and Issues Sage ISBN 978-1452205823
(2010) Terrorism and Homeland Security Sage ISBN 978-1412988025
(2010) Essentials of Terrorism: Concepts and Controversies Sage ISBN 978-1412980265
(2005) Juvenile Justice: Process and Systems Sage ISBN 978-0761930822
(2004) The New Era of Terrorism: Selected Readings Sage ISBN 978-0761988731

Not sure where that rumor came from but all of his writings are right there.

That's not true at all

(2012) Understanding Terrorism: Challenges, Perspectives, and Issues Sage ISBN 978-1452205823
(2010) Terrorism and Homeland Security Sage ISBN 978-1412988025
(2010) Essentials of Terrorism: Concepts and Controversies Sage ISBN 978-1412980265
(2005) Juvenile Justice: Process and Systems Sage ISBN 978-0761930822
(2004) The New Era of Terrorism: Selected Readings Sage ISBN 978-0761988731

Not sure where that rumor came from but all of his writings are right there.
so what you're trying to say is martin's dad is a jets fan and jonathon was a sleeper cell here for the Jests organization. Maybe that's not what you're trying to say but all the writing he did on terrorism it makes too much sense to be wrong.

so what you're trying to say is martin's dad is a jets fan and jonathon was a sleeper cell here for the Jests organization. Maybe that's not what you're trying to say but all the writing he did on terrorism it makes too much sense to be wrong.

Makes as much sense as the people that portray his family as simply some ambulance chasers that concocted this plan to gain nothing out of the nfl. I mean Im sure they gave their son advice like any parent and helped him choose a lawyer but all the other speculation is beyond silly

Makes as much sense as the people that portray his family as simply some ambulance chasers that concocted this plan to gain nothing out of the nfl. I mean Im sure they gave their son advice like any parent and helped him choose a lawyer but all the other speculation is beyond silly
I've gotta be honest, when all of this went down the parent/ambulance chaser scenario was what I was leaning towards believing, but if i'm gonna believe a crazy explanation i'm now more inclined to believe it's a jilted lover situation after reading all of the texts between the two. I just want both of them to be cut come march 1st or whatever date it can happen.

I don't ascribe to any notion on the matter except that none of us know what role his parents had in this or that they had some grand scheme to gain nothing out the nfl. Your the one that googles a damn article that basically just defines what being a lawyer is about lol like its some revelation.

I ascribe to the notion that Martin is a bitch.

I also ascribe to the notion that Incognito is a meathead.

Frankly, I'd rather have a meathead than a bitch ... but, @ this point they're both gone - so who gives a ****?

I ascribe to the notion that Martin is a bitch.

I also ascribe to the notion that Incognito is a meathead.

Frankly, I'd rather have a meathead than a bitch ... but, @ this point they're both gone - so who gives a ****?

I would rather have almost any OLineman than these idiots and well the line wasn't any worse without them lol

Most suggest the planning started way before he quit. The plan actually started after he quit. Once he quit, he had nothing to lose by taking this chance. You are really not taking inconsideration the money he was awarded from contract. All that would of been lost automatically when he quit. He may have had to give back money as well, depending on the wording of his contract. When Ricky Williams quit, because of what was in his contract, he was sued for 8 mill dollars that Ricky received upfront prior to quitting. Yes he started every game, the phins were trying to develop him. As most teams hope for young players to learn these work habits as they gain experience. He has the natural talents. That does not mean Martin could not have been frustrated and depressed. Martin was demoted, Im sure he was getting an ear full from the coaches (ala Michael Egnew), especially because the entire line was getting an ear full. We all knew of the criticisms that he was physically weak which likely mean probably did not like strength training. Its not like he was genetically unable to lift weights and get stronger, it all comes down to his dedication and doing what necessary to become what the dolphins wanted him to be, a starting left tackle. Then you add that smoking weed can enhances paranoia, and a lot of times a sign of depression, and smoking weed will definitely not motivate him to put extra work in areas he was weak at. Im sure Martin had a mental breakdown, but it was because of his own failures in his career, yes the prank pushed him over the edge. Martin probably seen his career as being more bleak than what it actually was at the moment. Depression make you do a lot of dumb stuff. But he did not over come adversity instead ran from it.

Can this plan work, its worked thus far. Ricky Williams did not have a case to protect himself from a dolphin lawsuit, even thou we were mad a Ricky, he was totally honest. He quit because he didnt want to play any longer and just went off on vacation. Martin chose to cover his tracks, he quit, then check-in himself to therapy and let the media do the talking. The Dungy interview may have been the one big mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO 4m

“@rintwin: @68INCOGNITO don't talk about women the way that you do anymore. That is all.” ---My apologies I'm embarrassed

:bobdole:

Yes, because every other NFL team is a church choir.
Well at least those teams probably have made the playoffs or Superbowl in recent years... I'm a Dolphin fan and care about our team trying to be the best, but apparently they don't. This franchise has been pathetic due to reasons like this and not playing well on the field.

Well not to break your heart or anything, every NFL player at some point does this all the time. Especially oline and defensive players.

Break my heart. What heart? Losing to the Bills twice and the Jets to ruin our playoff chances did that a long time ago. Your move trying to compare our sorry ass team to others.

I'm sure most 20-something NFL athletes text back and fourth about practicing, studying and fine tuning their craft. Only on the Fins does this not occur....sarcasm off.

Texting about using illegal drugs and buying prostitutes is not the norm for 20 year olds, but this is Miami so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom